Profile for Paul Virdee > Reviews

Content by Paul Virdee

Paul Virdee (Coventry UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream 0.5oz
Roc Retinol Correxion Eye Cream 0.5oz
Offered by BSP Trading Inc

4.0 out of 5 stars Reputable Product!, 20 July 2016
I have used this product before hence my re-purchase & shows results depending on your skin colour, how bad your dark circles, lines, wrinkles etc. You must also address the issues of dark circles, bags, puffiness in the first place i.e. lack of & quality sleep. I use this product to address my slight dark circles & to prevent it getting worse. Easily absorbed, reputable product at reasonable price...highly recommended.

CR7 Cristiano Ronaldo 8300-66-234 Men's Underwear Briefs Multi-Coloured multicoloured Size:S

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sexy & fits nicely!!!, 19 July 2016
Love it! Fits as expected, the material is of high quality, snug fit, looks great & feels great, great design & color. I took a risk on this brand because of the price, design & color. I thought this a sub-brand of Calvin Klein with Cristiano Ronaldo being the brand ambassador however, this was not the case although saying that, I do find some similarities with CK pants. CR7 is actually Mr. Ronaldo's own brand re: his initials & No.7 his football shirt number....Doh! Anyway...I have not had regrets since purchasing......its is excellent value for money too! I might purchase more in the future...Highly recommended.

For The Love Of Trance
For The Love Of Trance

5.0 out of 5 stars For the Love!, 19 July 2016
This review is from: For The Love Of Trance (Audio CD)
I love it! I wasn't sure at first however, after sometime listening to this in my car I now actually enjoy this CD. I wouldn't say all the tracks are your classic trance anthems as some are basically just dance tunes. I have some of these tracks already although it's still good to hear these again on this compilation. I still recommend this to all dance/trance fanatic's as it has some good classic trance tracks!

Laptop Ac Adapter Power Supply Charger For Acer Aspire 5315 5742 5732Z 5735 5332 5335 5532 5536 7520 7730
Offered by AJPARTS UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value for Money & does the job., 19 July 2016
Very good value for money & does the job. I like the fact that you have a longer cable just incase you need it is very helpful. I needed a new adapter for my old Acer laptop as its still going strong since 2009 however, the adapters have not stood the test of time due it usage. This new one & easily available will keep me active on my laptop for much longer. Recommend as an adapter!

Canon Original Black Ink Tank PGI-525 PGBK
Canon Original Black Ink Tank PGI-525 PGBK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does its job!, 6 Jun. 2016
Excellent! Does exactly what is says on the tin! Suited for the Canon Pixma range of printers. I have seen new printers not requiring cartridges anymore.

Gillette Sensor Razor Blades
Gillette Sensor Razor Blades
Offered by RazorBlades4u

5.0 out of 5 stars "The Best a Man can Get!", 13 May 2016
Best Razor blades & STILL going strong. This is a brand going back to the 90's however, still the best then as it is now. I remember the adverts "The Best a Man can Get!" & that still holds true.Two blades are just as good as three, four or five! Call me traditional, I prefer these than the rubbish that is sold today.....all fashion & style rather than function. Rare to see these stocked in shops or chemists these days hence glad Amazon supply them. Very good value & fast delivery.

Lighthouse Multipurpose album for 200 postcards,letters,standard photos or 100 panorama photos, green
Offered by Annikhali

5.0 out of 5 stars Posh album for postcard collectors!, 20 Jan. 2016
Looked high & low for this item in the shops however, could not find what I was looking for until finding this on Amazon. Exactly what I was looking for & at a reasonable price too plus choice of colours. I collect postcards when abroad as they serve as nice souvenirs & memories in a nice posh album. This album is perfect for postcards plus other items. I will be purchasing some more when this fills up! Recommended buy.

Gravity [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Gravity [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ George Clooney
Offered by A2Z Entertains

5.0 out of 5 stars Prepared to be WOWED!, 20 Jan. 2016
I saw this film twice at the cinema in 2D & 3D...both amazing experiences! I have a 3D TV & enjoyed the experience in my own living room. 3D is not a gimmick if you use the feature. Watching 3D films is a treat & experience in your own home. The price was a BIG factor in the purchase.....a great experience at a bargain. I will be making more DVD purchases in 3D. Impress your friends & family too! Recommend buy.

Dante's Cove - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
Dante's Cove - Series 1-3 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Gregory Michael
Offered by Gayfilmlover

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & Sexy Fiction!, 5 Dec. 2015
Its Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Queer as Folk! It is good for a laugh & something out of the ordinary. If you like a bit of supernatural with a gay twist then this is it for pure fantasy & fiction plus not to be taken seriously.

Gillette Sensor Refill Razor Blade Cartridges - 10 Pack
Gillette Sensor Refill Razor Blade Cartridges - 10 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best a Man can Get!, 5 Dec. 2015
It is difficult to find these at retailers now, requires hunting down if you have the time hence found it online more easier. Paying for the fast delivery was worth it as I was out of razors! These razors are the best & give a good & best shave even though the product brand is quite old. I don't like razors which have 4 or 5 blades, they cant get into the hard to reach areas around the nose, sides of neck or close to the mouth.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2016 8:12 AM GMT