Profile for Silvergirlracer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers
Fire HD 7, 7" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black) - Includes Special Offers

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Device, 20 Feb. 2015
I bought myself one of these having bought my mom one for Christmas and hearing her constantly rave about it. It is a good replacement for my Galaxy Tab 2 which was getting a bit slow. Easy to download apps from the Amazon App store. Great picture quality and easy to set up and use. Best of all is size. Fits nicely into my handbag!

Words With Friends
Words With Friends

4.0 out of 5 stars Great to challenge friends and family, 7 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Words With Friends (App)
I have been playing this game for a few years now. Great to challenge friends and family. A must for all Scrabble fans.

Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to., 16 Aug. 2014
Does exactly what it was supposed to and refilled by Big Bertha bean bag. Just waiting for somebody to invent a method of refilling that doesn't end up with it all over the floor! A good buy.

The No-Kids Club
The No-Kids Club

4.0 out of 5 stars Downloaded this to my tablet for an easy read on the train and it hit the spot ..., 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: The No-Kids Club (Kindle Edition)
Downloaded this to my tablet for an easy read on the train and it hit the spot for that. A good read albeit a little bit predicatable; it's obvious fairly early on where Claire will end up! Nevertheless, worth a go.

Classic
Classic

3.0 out of 5 stars Good - but missing some of the classics!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Classic (Audio CD)
Definitely an album to play out loud and bring back some of the memories.

The Electric Lady
The Electric Lady

4.0 out of 5 stars Another good talent spot by Prince..., 4 July 2014
This review is from: The Electric Lady (Audio CD)
I can't say that I love every single track - I do skip through some of them but Electric Lady, It's Code and Can't Live Without Your Love are definitely ones that I sing our loud in the car.
Janelle has talent and I may well buy one of her earlier albums to see just how good she is.

The Very Best Of Prince
The Very Best Of Prince

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for somebody wanting to hear the original Prince!!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: The Very Best Of Prince (Audio CD)
After never really getting into his earlier stuff I bought this after going to Prince's Hit and Run II concert. Fabulous! I have a new found appreciation of the Legend known as Prince as well as an understanding of where a lot of today's modern music is sampled from. I can listen to the serious words of When Doves Cry band Sign of The times over and over and then smile at the naughtiness of "Get Off" against the comparative innocence of Raspberry Beret.
Truly excellent album from the vaults.

The Life of Captain Reilly 1
The Life of Captain Reilly 1

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay., 4 July 2014
Funny in parts but a bit repetitive.

Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris
Brit Guide DisneyLand Paris
by Simon Veness

4.0 out of 5 stars An excellent help!, 22 May 2014
I bought this to get a feel for DLP before our visit in the summer. The book hit the spot exactly. Enough information, but not so much you are overwhelmed. Easy to follow, well laid out with good pictures.
Well written and definitely worth the purchase.

Lenovo G580 15.6-inch Laptop (Blue) - (Intel Celeron B830 1.8GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, BT, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8)

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., 17 May 2013
After reading the reviews I was a little bit hesitant about buying this laptop but compared to others with the same spec the price was too good, so I went ahead.
Glad I did. Set up didn't take very long and was easy to do and I'm by no means a techie person. Admittedly Windows 8 does take a bit of getting used to but that's just Windows not the laptop itself. That said, I've been using it for a few weeks now and have it sussed. Battery life is good and unlike others I've had I don't feel heat on my lap after a few hours use.
Love the colour - very striking and so far I haven't had a problem with mucky fingerprints etc like other reviewers.
However, everything that has been said about the sensitivity of the keyboard is true. It is a bit annoying especially when the cursor randomly moves to somewhere else. It's not that bad just a niggle and for the price paid not worth getting upset about. All in all a great laptop. Very pleased with it.

Page: 1 | 2