Profile for Karen > Reviews

Content by Karen

Karen

Butter Buds Low Fat Dried Butter Granules 2g x 40 (Ideal for Jacket Potatoes)
Butter Buds Low Fat Dried Butter Granules 2g x 40 (Ideal for Jacket Potatoes)
Offered by Clover Group

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
I'm on slimming world and these are a brilliant substitute to butter

'OutBound' Folding Camping Kitchen with Storage Unit.
'OutBound' Folding Camping Kitchen with Storage Unit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 6 Nov 2014
I love this.....transformed my camping trip to being much more comfortable. I used to cook on the floor....not any more! Recommend this! It's a bit fiddly to net the bottom part on but once in and it has weight in the bag it stays on no problem. I'm so pleased I brought this item

15 Assorted Halloween Balloons / 23cm / Halloween Trick Or Treat Scary Party Fun
Offered by Right Goods Right Price

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Kept poppin when blown up too big (which wasn't very big)

Dead Sweet: A D.I. Turnbull mystery
Dead Sweet: A D.I. Turnbull mystery

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 Nov 2014
Not really well written and many mistakes within the book, I wouldn't bother

Emma Barclay Angelica Christmas Tablecloth, Red, 50 x 70 Inch
Emma Barclay Angelica Christmas Tablecloth, Red, 50 x 70 Inch
Offered by Linens Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Nov 2014
Seems to be a nice table cloth, not used it yet as waiting for Christmas

2012 Happy Halloween Holiday Room Window Decoration Vinyl window stickers Magic tree owl pumpkin --- Reusable Every Year

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what they are, 6 Nov 2014
Good for what they are, some fell off my outside window, not sure they are ment for out door use. I have put them away in the hope I can re use next year :)

Petzl Headlamps Myo Rxp 205
Petzl Headlamps Myo Rxp 205
Offered by Total Access (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see clearly now....., 6 Nov 2014
I brought this head torch from recommendations on line his Twitter, it has not failed me. I've used this 3 times now and although on 1st receiving it I thought it was a bit big and heavy, in reality when on head it is very comfortable and I hardy notice it is there. I might add that at this point that I brought it for running with. The light on it is so bright and you can adjust it and move the direction of the beam from higher to lower. Although an expensive bit of kit i think it's well worth it.

Mother Be The Judge
Mother Be The Judge

2.0 out of 5 stars easy read, 7 Oct 2014
It s was an interesting story line and left me wanting to read more, the end was not what I was expecting, the way the book was written was not what I am used to with a few choice words that seemed not to flow in line with the flow of the book.

GBSci Raspberry Ketones 2000mg Daily | High Strength | Vegetarian/Vegan | Fruit Extract | Quality Natural Health and Weight Loss Supplement | Rapid Release Capsules | Proven Results | Effectively Speeds Up Metabolism | Reduces Fat Build-Up | Suppresses Appetite | For Men And Women | 30 Day Supply | Full Money Back 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by GBSci LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars I now excersize happily knowing I'm not burning calories I had consumed that ..., 23 July 2014
I had heard a lot about this product and was keen to try it. I have had these for one week now and can see a massive difference in my eating habits. I am now no longer picking, I eat my 3 meals a day and that's enough for me, I now excersize happily knowing I'm not burning calories I had consumed that day and finally getting more healthy. I can't comment on any weight loss as it's been a week and I don't weigh myself but I feel so much better.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 23, 2014 9:57 AM BST

Under Armour   CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - White, XL
Under Armour CG Compression Mock Women's Shirt - White, XL
Offered by Golf Clothing Direct Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars happy runner, 24 April 2012
I am really happy with this product I now have 3 of them. I use them to run or cycle in, i chose a larger size for warmth rather then compression. I wear them with jeans too on colder days. Altogether a good all round top.