Profile for Jonathan13 > Reviews

Freesourcing: How to Start a Business with No Money
by Jonathan Yates
Price: 9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars This has REALLY helped me! But beware!, 20 Jan 2010
Jonathan Yates has, with concision and drive, given me a great foundation for setting up my business with as little expenditure and overheads as possible. There are some truly innovative ideas here as well as practical tips that I could put into practice from the day I read them. He also recommends lots of websites, companies and institutions that you want to explore to help get your enterprise off the ground - and of course, for as little money as possible. This particularly important for me as I am only 18 and don't have much money.

However, if you are simply starting a new business and are not massively concerned by spending nothing (i.e. you have some money in the bank to invest), then I would recommend that you get either 'Start Your Own Business 2010,' 'The "Financial Times" Guide to Business Start Up,' or 'Start Your Business: Week by Week,' as these will give you a broader foundation in the fundamentals of starting a business and running it at the early stages.

I also recommend 'The Ten Commandments for Business Failure' by Donald R. Keough