Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Content by Mrs S

Mrs S

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
Womens Polo Turtle High Roll Neck Plain Ribbed Long Sleeve Ladies Stretch T-Shirt Top Black Size 16 - 18 (L/XL)

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and fits well, 16 Dec 2014
This turtle neck top is lovely to wear. It is good on the sizing as well and has a fantastic slimming effect which cannot be bad. It comes down past the hips adding to the line. The neck is good being neither too tight or too lose and with the fact that it is ribbed moves with you. I am extremely happy with this top. The material is of good quality. Happy with my purchase.

Yazilind Elegant Jewelry Gold Plated Blue Leafdrop Crystal Curve Stud Earrings Women
Offered by YAZILIND JEWELRY LIMITED

5.0 out of 5 stars Very attractive earrings, 16 Dec 2014
These are beautiful and fit on the ears neatly. I love the price too.

Grimm's Fairy Stories
Grimm's Fairy Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed very much, 16 Dec 2014
These stories transferred me back to my childhood. Just as gory as I remembered and just as soppy in the sentiment. Lovely.

iPad Mini Neoprene Case / Sleeve / Pouch / Skin By Shocksock - Red
iPad Mini Neoprene Case / Sleeve / Pouch / Skin By Shocksock - Red
Offered by ClickJunkie

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and attractive sleeve, 16 Dec 2014
I just love this sleeve. I bought it to put my new kindle in. Although it is slightly too big for the kindle it does protect it well and looks good too.

Twinings Lady Grey Loose Tea 125 g (Pack of 4)
Twinings Lady Grey Loose Tea 125 g (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 16 Dec 2014
This tea is so difficult to get in the shops and it is nice that it can be bought online. The price is good too. Will purchase again.

The Mysterious Disappearance of Kurt Kramer - Book 1: A Romantic Teenage Sci-Fi Thriller

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, 16 Dec 2014
I was disappointed that this was not the full book and more was needed to be purchased to find out what happened to Kurt. I don't think the storyline is gripping enough for me to bother with the other book.

E-lant 10 head Beautiful Artificial Calla Lily Bridal Wedding Bouquet Artificial Rose Bouquet
Offered by AlphaAcc

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 16 Dec 2014
These are so realistic looking. Only one niggle I had was the time they took to get here but one cannot complain when they look so lovely.

Word search for kindle
Word search for kindle

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant, 16 Dec 2014
This review is from: Word search for kindle (App)
This game is brilliant. Good for taxing the brain because some of the words are hidden in ones already found. I am enjoying playing.

10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: 10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
This is the fourth purchase I have made of this oil. It is fab for the price and is genuine. Brilliant for scalds and minor burns too. I mainly use it as a sleep aid. Buying again when I run out. This seller in particular is incredibly quick with delivery.

Seiko ER3700 Oxford Crossword Solver
Seiko ER3700 Oxford Crossword Solver

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Nov 2014
whilst I am pleased with this purchase I do feel that it is let down by the memory. It does not have all the thesaurus definitions that I hoped it would have. Whilst I appreciate that they cannot get everything on the memory there are some definitions that should be in - that is just my opinion. If you want to use this as a crossword solver and not just for the thesaurus then it is good with a 90% chance of getting the clue you want. Reasonable price for what it is - there are some on the market that are not worth paying the extortionate amount they are asking for. This one is ok.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17