Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
Offered by FRESHSKIN

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: 10ml Lavender Pure Essential Oil
This is the fourth purchase I have made of this oil. It is fab for the price and is genuine. Brilliant for scalds and minor burns too. I mainly use it as a sleep aid. Buying again when I run out. This seller in particular is incredibly quick with delivery.

Seiko ER3700 Oxford Crossword Solver
Seiko ER3700 Oxford Crossword Solver

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Nov 2014
whilst I am pleased with this purchase I do feel that it is let down by the memory. It does not have all the thesaurus definitions that I hoped it would have. Whilst I appreciate that they cannot get everything on the memory there are some definitions that should be in - that is just my opinion. If you want to use this as a crossword solver and not just for the thesaurus then it is good with a 90% chance of getting the clue you want. Reasonable price for what it is - there are some on the market that are not worth paying the extortionate amount they are asking for. This one is ok.

Medipaq® Anti-Arthritis Gloves (Pair) - Providing Warmth and Compression to Help Increase Circulation Reducing Pain and Promoting Healing
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 10 Nov 2014
Bought this for my elderly neighbour who has very painful arthritic hands. She said that they do help with the pain and the mobility and wears them over night for the best results (for her). The price is good too. Would have liked to see them in other colours but if they work then beggars cannot be choosers.

Ultimate Jewel
Ultimate Jewel

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with the game, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Ultimate Jewel (App)
I play this every day (at least so far) and am very pleased with the game. Only niggle I have is that when you get further into the game you get adverts popping up between levels and you have to cancel before you can proceed. I wish that they were not there. They are not supported by my kindle fire and are chargeable. I think that eventually this might stop me carrying on with the game itself.

E-lant 10 head Artificial Calla Lily Bridal Wedding Bouquet Latex Real Touch PU Flowers
Offered by AlphaAcc

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 10 Nov 2014
These are absolutely lovely. You cannot tell that they are artificial. Colour is prettier than the picture. Brilliant buy for the price and I will definitely be buying again should the need arise.

Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black)
Fire HD 6, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend!!, 10 Nov 2014
Love it!!! This is the first tablet I have purchased and I am delighted with what it does. I read books, play games, view emails, surf the internet and have yet to watch a film. Would definitely recommend this over a plain kindle. It is slightly heavier than a standard kindle but it does so much more.

Large Heavy Duty Leather Working Rigger Gloves
Large Heavy Duty Leather Working Rigger Gloves
Offered by Layton's bits and bobs

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 10 Nov 2014
Really sturdy and strong gloves. Bought for my husband - too big for my hands. He is really happy with this purchase and I will be buying again when these give up the ghost.

Candy Crush Saga
Candy Crush Saga

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Nov 2014
This review is from: Candy Crush Saga (App)
I thought I would give this a try after all the hype about the game but it was nothing special.

Hidden Objects: The Mystery Guardians
Hidden Objects: The Mystery Guardians

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 10 Nov 2014
It was an ok game. Taken it off my device now as I do not want to pay full price for the whole version.

Remington NE3350 Angled Hygienic Trimmer
Remington NE3350 Angled Hygienic Trimmer
Offered by In Car Music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 10 Nov 2014
My husband loves this gadget. It does exactly what he wants it to do - denude all the hairs in his nose. I don't get it but he is delighted. The price was excellent. Will purchase again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16