Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Sherman & Sherman : Chitty Chitty Bang Bang : Hushabye Mountain
Sherman & Sherman : Chitty Chitty Bang Bang : Hushabye Mountain

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy to download, 28 July 2014
Good quality sound. Easy to download and my granddaughter loves the song.

Vegetable - Chinese Cabbage - Wong Bok - 200 Seeds - Economy Pack
Vegetable - Chinese Cabbage - Wong Bok - 200 Seeds - Economy Pack
Offered by Just Seed UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good crop so far, 28 July 2014
They are growing nicely and am pleased so far. I planted these in patio planter bags and they are doing well. I did plant a couple in the ground but have been slugged!!. I certainly would recommend planting in the planters as they come up better and are more protected. I will let you know what they are like when I harvest.

Just Seed Cress - Curled - 40g Approx 16,000 Seeds
Just Seed Cress - Curled - 40g Approx 16,000 Seeds
Offered by Juxi Tech

5.0 out of 5 stars Will purchase again, 28 July 2014
Good crop and all seeds that I have sown so far have taken well. I have planted in a little compost and have kept indoors due to the tenderness of the plants. They have grown quickly and I have harvested already. Very pleased.

Bosmere N415 Reusable Patio Potato Planter Bag
Bosmere N415 Reusable Patio Potato Planter Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 28 July 2014
I have never planted potatoes before and this comes with an instruction leaflet which was helpful. You do not need to fill right to the top as the potatoes when they grow will fill the gap. It sits very nicely on my patio and I think I will purchase more for next year if the crop yields well. Excellent price and I will be recommending to friends etc.

Pack of 2 Salad Planter Grow Bag
Pack of 2 Salad Planter Grow Bag
Offered by Garden Selections

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Pack of 2 Salad Planter Grow Bag
These bags are great. They fill and drain well and I have so far had a fantastic crop. I will definitely purchase again, as the need arises. Price excellent too.

4 Pack Geuine Marielle Bra® - The Ultimate comfort Bra. Premium Quality Material Seamless Support Comfort Sport Stretch Action Leisure Black White Nude / Beige (XXL - Chest Size - 43.5-45in Uk 18, 3 Colour Set + Free Beige Bra (Same Size))
Offered by Marielle®

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 15 Jun 2014
These are so comfy to wear and I just love them. There is no unsightly bulging with these as they sit perfectly against your body. I chose to buy some bra pads to stop nipple show and am happy. I have already recommended these to a neighbour and will purchase again.

Replacement Bra Pads for Genie Type Bras 3 Pairs - 1 X White 1 X Nude 1 X Black
Replacement Bra Pads for Genie Type Bras 3 Pairs - 1 X White 1 X Nude 1 X Black
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Jun 2014
i just love these pads. I have another set of pads which I had before but these are so much better than the others. I can wear them with my bra tops and non padded bras alike. Am very happy with this purchase and will be recommending.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [DVD]
The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones [DVD]
Dvd ~ Lily Collins

4.0 out of 5 stars Good film, 15 Jun 2014
This is a good albeit a little odd film. In saying that, it was enjoyable to watch and can be watched more than once as there is so much going on.

Procure Direct Ltd GU10 LED Light Bulb 21 LED Energy Saving 1 Watt Warm White x 1 / Equal to 25W Halogen
Offered by Alarms & Lightbulbs

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulb, 15 Jun 2014
Very well priced and does exactly what it is designed for. I like the fact that these are bright and have a nice ambient colour.

Stewart 39cm Gothic Hexagonal Planter - White Stone
Stewart 39cm Gothic Hexagonal Planter - White Stone

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 15 Jun 2014
This planter is very attractive gothic style planter. It is substantial in size too. Although it is obviously made of plastic composite it does not look cheap in any way. Please be aware though that this is not white as it seems in the photo. It is a lovely pinkish stone colour and so much better than I thought it would be. Definitely would buy again.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14