Profile for Mrs S > Reviews

Aida Needlework Fabric 14 Count 14"X18"-White
Aida Needlework Fabric 14 Count 14"X18"-White
Offered by Amanda's Silver Boutique

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, 22 Feb 2013
This fabric is a very good quality and would have been fine to make a cushion with had I wanted to. Even comes with a pretty design pattern. I wanted it to use to make a momento keepsake on a trinket bowl and it worked fine. Easy to stitch and firm. Will be using the rest to make embroidered cards to send to my friends.

Earpads Foam Cushions Replacement 2 PACK for Sennheiser - Sony - Plantronics - Panasonic - Philips - Logitec - Creative - Koss - Will Fit Most Headphones (55mm - 2.2") from Gadget Zoo
Offered by Gadget Zoo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Feb 2013
My father was really upset when his foam cushions on his favourite Sony headphones started to crumble. I said to him that I would find him some replacement ones on Amazon and he is delighted with these. They arrived very promptly and although a little fiddly putting on the headphones, word a treat. Price very good too. Will be buying again as he wants them.

4" 10cm Cross Stitch Embroidery Wooden Hoop Craft
4" 10cm Cross Stitch Embroidery Wooden Hoop Craft
Offered by The Quilted Bear Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Crude but works well, 22 Feb 2013
Although this is quite crudely made, for the price, it does the job well. I like the fact that there is a very strong screw to tighten into place with the use of a screwdriver.

32mm Round Trinket Bowl - Silver-Plated
32mm Round Trinket Bowl - Silver-Plated
Offered by Sew and So

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, 22 Feb 2013
I bought this trinket bowl in particular so that I could embroider a keepsake message for a couple who are getting married. Whilst the bowl is really pretty it is very small and it was a challenge to get the message into the space. If the picture was a little bigger then it might have helped with my purchase. Even saying this, I am delighted with my purchase and if they have a larger one available in the silver plate I will consider buying again for another gift.

Butler's Grove Chilli Chilli Bang Bang Chutney 3 x 300 g
Butler's Grove Chilli Chilli Bang Bang Chutney 3 x 300 g

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy, 22 Feb 2013
If you are like me and enjoy spicy and hot then you will love this chutney. It is nice that it comes in a pack of three as one jar would not be enough. It does have a kick and is lovely on its own as a dip or in sandwiches. I have been told that chillies are supposed to be good to ward off colds as they have antiseptic properties within them. Will be buying this chutney again.

Reflected in You (Crossfire, Book 2)
Reflected in You (Crossfire, Book 2)
by Sylvia Day

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed reading, 22 Feb 2013
There are a lot of people that say that these books are better than Fifty Shades, but in my opinion they are not as good. The language is far more crude and it wasn't as an enjoyable read. The storyline was capturing and will read the third book when it comes out just to find out what happens to Eva and Gideon.

Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Ted: Extended Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Seth MacFarlane
Offered by meliarecords

5.0 out of 5 stars Very funny, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Ted: Extended Edition [DVD] (DVD)
This film is hilarious albeit a little crude. I was in stitches watching it and will be recommending to others (adults). Not suitable in my view for anyone younger than 18 - but that is just my opinion. As with Family Guy there are pieces within the film that could offend certain people but it is meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. Will be watching again (and again).

Brave [DVD]
Brave [DVD]
Dvd ~ Kelly Macdonald

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this film, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Brave [DVD] (DVD)
I really love these animated films. This one in particular does not really seem like it is animated though as the characters are so real looking. Fantastic storyline and I will be watching this again and again. This will appeal to all ages.

Men in Black 3 [DVD] [2012]
Men in Black 3 [DVD] [2012]
Dvd ~ Will Smith
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other two, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Men in Black 3 [DVD] [2012] (DVD)
Although I enjoyed watching this film I did feel that it was not as good (and exciting) as the other two films. There is more humour in this one though which makes up for the slight lack in storyline,

Therapeutic Head Massager : Stress, Headache & tension
Therapeutic Head Massager : Stress, Headache & tension
Offered by Simply Gorgeous Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 22 Feb 2013
I just love this head massager. It is handy to use and really pleasurable and relaxing. Much nicer if someone else does it for you though as the experience is more intense. Bought two of these and gave one as a present and she loves it too. Great price and will be recommending to my friends.

Page: 1-10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17