Profile for Buzzin22 > Reviews

Content by Buzzin22

Buzzin22 "JDavid" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
My Tech Air Purifier with Ioniser and Colour Changing LED Light for Relief to People Suffering from Airborne Allergies, Plastic, White
Offered by Bargains 4 Ever

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Purchase, 31 Oct. 2014
Bought this when my son had chicken pox and it really worked a treat to purify the house. Its great to use while cooking, especially frying and certainly gives the house a really clean feeling. The free oils are amazing and its nice that you can add your own oils also. Would definitely recommend,

The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Small Boy - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Small Boy - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
Offered by music_by_mail_uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovable, 31 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my son and he absolutely loves it!! Great companion for children.

The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Mum - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Mum - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Puppet!!, 31 Oct. 2014
Bought this puppet for college to use in a performing arts production to represent a character I was portraying from the musical Avenue Q. I ripped out her stress lines and gave her a total transformation and she was a hit with the audience as well as my kids. Would definitely recommend!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Dad - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Dad - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Puppet, 31 Oct. 2014
Bought this for my partner as we decided to have a puppet family to keep the kids entertained and they absolutely loved him, especially as he represents stressed out dad :-).

adidas Originals Women's Lace-Up Flats Black Size: 5 UK
adidas Originals Women's Lace-Up Flats Black Size: 5 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these although the sizes are smaller what they indicate, 31 Oct. 2014
I love these because they are sleek and fit my feet (width) perfectly, however I would say that they are more a 4 1/2 than a 5. Almost considered returning them but decided to keep as I fell in love with them especially as they're different.

The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Girl - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
The Puppet Company - Puppet Buddies - Medium Girl - Dark Skin Tone Hand Puppet
Offered by Puppets By post

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Puppet, 31 Oct. 2014
Absolutely love this! Bought this for my daughter and she absolutely loves her especially as she represents her in our family puppet shows. Would definitely recommend.

Roch Valley 'LHP' Tap Shoes Black 5.5L UK / 39 EU
Roch Valley 'LHP' Tap Shoes Black 5.5L UK / 39 EU
Offered by Jaymax

3.0 out of 5 stars Not loud enough, 31 Oct. 2014
I have to give these a 3 because the taps are just about audible, yes they sound great on my linoleum kitchen floor but not in the dance studio. Would recommend for street tap.

Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Chakra Chip Healing Bracelet
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 31 Oct. 2014
I am absolutely in love with this bracelet, not only is it beautiful but it is also a major inspiration for me to heal my chakras as well as other stresses. Would definitely recommend.

Wood - Dvd  The [2000]
Wood - Dvd The [2000]
Dvd ~ Elayn J. Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, 19 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Wood - Dvd The [2000] (DVD)
Enjoyable film about friendship, first love, romance and literally coming of age and maturity. Great laughs and lots of fun with lovable characters. A must see!!

Munchkin Sea Turtles (Pack of 3)
Munchkin Sea Turtles (Pack of 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun, 19 Jan. 2014
Great bath toys for younger babies who're just discovering sounds, toys etc. My daughter absolutely loves these and still enjoys them.

Page: 1 | 2