ARRAY(0xb687e678)

Thomas and Friends Easy-go Thomas Remote Control Vehicle
Offered by RIGHT BARGAINS
Price: 33.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Sent back within 48hrs, 5 April 2013
Sadly this toy had to be returned within 48hrs of my son opening it as part of his birthday. There is a small wheel at the front of Thomas which has a rubber ring around it . This steers Thomas left and right. My son had only played with this toy a couple of times when the rubber snapped making it inoperable. I have to say the concept is good , the returns dept at Amazon on behalf of Hamleys were excellent and I was given a full refund. Maybe we were unlucky but I was disappointed.

Le Toy Van TV442 Construction Set
Le Toy Van TV442 Construction Set
Offered by Grasshopper Toys
Price: 15.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and value, 3 Mar 2013
I bought these to compliment Le toy van playmat as my son loves diggers and cranes etc. they are well made and good quality - my son loves playing with them . Delighted with this purchase

The Night Circus (Vintage Magic)
The Night Circus (Vintage Magic)
Price: 3.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Pure escapism, 24 Sep 2012
I've just finished this book and I'm grieving the fact that I won't be reading it tonight or the next day or the next . Maybe I'll just have to start it again! It's utterly magical, breathtaking and captivating. I loved all the characters as I did ' The Night Circus' itself. I would defy anyone not to read this and feel a little jealous of the characters who go each night to the circus to enjoy and savor the chocolate mice and caramel apples as they discover a world of wonder behind each striped tent! Please read this book.