Profile for Mrs. I. E. Lloyd > Reviews

Content by Mrs. I. E. Lloyd

Mrs. I. E. Lloyd

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Free at Heart (The California Trail Book 1)
Free at Heart (The California Trail Book 1)

1.0 out of 5 stars good story bad ending, 6 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed the story and the characters but the ending was very disappointing and it left me wondering why I bothered to read the book. I see this is the first in a series and perhaps the story will continue but I like to see a story end before reading more in the series using the same characters and adding to the story. I don't want to be left again feeling what's the point!

Our Little Secrets (Montana Romance Book 1)
Our Little Secrets (Montana Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Book, 20 Jan. 2014
I enjoyed this book very much, the characters were diverse and interesting, the story was exceptional, it kept me engrossed. I will be buying more from this author.

Finding Mr. Perfect (Romantic Comedy Boxed Set)
Finding Mr. Perfect (Romantic Comedy Boxed Set)

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't find it very amusing, 22 Dec. 2013
I bought this box set because I wanted something to make me smile. Well the first two stories were quite good but I could not find any humour in them. Just because there is a gorilla in a story does not make it funny. I did think the third story (Taming Maggie) to be funny in places but on the whole I wouldn't call this "a comedy box set". I realise humour is subjective so it could be just me!

Her Uniform Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 3)
Her Uniform Cowboy (Harland County Series Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Her Uniform Cowboy, 21 Dec. 2013
This is the third in the Harland County Series and I waited months for it to come out. It was another enjoyable read and is about Kade. The series is outstanding and the book well worth a read.

Wild Heart
Wild Heart

5.0 out of 5 stars Wild at Heart, 12 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Wild Heart (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed reading this book very much. The characters were believable and it dealt in part with difficult family issues. I had tears in my eyes reading some of it. The book also had twists and turns and I highly recommend it. I shall look out for more by this author

A Cheyenne Christmas (The Sweet Cheyenne Quartet Book 1)
A Cheyenne Christmas (The Sweet Cheyenne Quartet Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet Story, 10 Dec. 2013
A very enjoyable book, it has believable characters and a good storyline. It is just a shame I'll have to wait until December 2014 for the next in the series.

Love, Honor, Cherish Boxed Set
Love, Honor, Cherish Boxed Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Stories, 7 Dec. 2013
I enjoyed the first two stories very much, enjoyed the characters and storyline. I did not enjoy the third one as it is set in the Regency period, unfortunately I do not enjoy the flowery language or the settings. This however did not detract from the first two it is just my preference.

A Bitter Betrayal
A Bitter Betrayal

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 27 Nov. 2013
This review is from: A Bitter Betrayal (Kindle Edition)
This was a free book, the first I have read from this author. I very much enjoyed the storyline and the characters. I shall be buying more from her.

4 Story Boxed Set: The Cowboy Passions Collection
4 Story Boxed Set: The Cowboy Passions Collection

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 27 Nov. 2013
I think the author must have a list of stock phrases on her computer. I was sick of hearing the same thing from one story to the next. The settings were different but the stories were the same.

Reined In (Saddle Up Series Book 2)
Reined In (Saddle Up Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, 9 Nov. 2013
This is the second on the Saddle Up series. I was unsure whether the book would be as funny as the first but I wasn't disappointed. I was chuckling most of the way through and I will look out for more in this series. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good laught.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8