Profile for Debbi > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
MineMore
MineMore

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not waste your money!, 1 May 2014
This review is from: MineMore (App)
This is not a game. The pictures you see in the preview is basically the total of this 'app'.
There are just some comments with each picture saying things like 'now fight the dragon' & 'you are victorious'. That is it!
My son was very upset that he wasted 1 on it.

Just 4 Fun Leisurewear Turquoise 3 Layer Tutu Set, Leg Warmer & Fishnet Gloves Size 8 To 16
Offered by The Rock Collection
Price: 7.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 14 May 2013
Just what I needed for my fancy dress night out. Arrived in plenty of time and was great for the price.

Union Jack Leather Purse | Faux Leather | Evening Purse
Union Jack Leather Purse | Faux Leather | Evening Purse

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely purse, 14 May 2013
The purse looks really nice and fits everything in but is a bit tight on the card slots so I have difficulty getting the cards back out again to use them (although my husband doesn't think this is detrimental).

Plenty of space inside for change and slips and zip is nice and secure.

Arrived in plenty of time and well packaged

BDM TomTom Easyport Window Mount for TomTom ONE V4/V5/XL/XXL/XL2 including IQ Routes BestDigitalMarket
Offered by Best Digital Market
Price: 5.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the one in the photograph, 22 April 2013
Disappointed with this product as I chose it because it looked (in the photograph) like the official Tom Tom accessory that we were trying to replace. Unfortunately the one that arrived didn't look like the photograph and we couldn't get it to stay on the window. It would either fall straight off or if we did manage to get it to stick, it would then slide down the window and drop off after a few minutes.
The company were very helpful in sending a replacement, which did stick the first time I used it but then we couldn't get it to stick after that first time. I believe the suction cup is too shallow and cannot hold the weight of the Tom Tom device.
We use the attachment to stand the Tom Tom up on the dash area but can't get it to stick to the window.

A Little Fall of Rain
A Little Fall of Rain
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Mar 2013
Fabulous version of song. Bought because it is not included on the film soundtrack and felt it was an important part of the story

Little People
Little People
Price: 0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 9 Mar 2013
This review is from: Little People (MP3 Download)
Bought because this song isn't on the film soundtrack. Don't know how they could have chosen not to put this in! Great version

Crown 12-in-1 Deluxe Accessory Kit - Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)
Crown 12-in-1 Deluxe Accessory Kit - Black (Nintendo 3DS XL)

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 9 Mar 2013
Very pleased with the product. The case was just what we needed, as was the charger cable and in car charger, especially as new 3DS don't come with chargers! My daughter loves the bigger stylus' and the screen covers are helpful.

My only quibble was that the earphones had one of the white covers missing, so we can't use them. It is a cover that holds the earphone in place within your ear. I did try to get a replacement but as it had been sold through Amazon, they could only replace the whole package so we left it as we had already fitted the screen covers etc.

Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils, 5-Piece Set - Multi-Colour
Joseph Joseph Nest Utensils, 5-Piece Set - Multi-Colour
Price: 21.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Christmas present, 6 Feb 2013
I bought this as a Christmas present for a relative moving into a new house. It is neat and looks lovely without taking up too much space. They were very impressed

Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii)
Skylanders Giants - Starter Pack (Wii)
Offered by Platinum Games
Price: 25.95

5.0 out of 5 stars As fabulous as expected, 1 Dec 2012
Ordered the full set to get the extra characters. The portal is connected to the wii console via USB cable rather than being wireless, which has good points and bad. You don't need batteries! but although the cable is quite long you do have the limitations of the wire connection.
The game is excellent - as expected. My children love the game and really like the giants. They can be quite slow but have the extra power, so they are using their tactical skills to choose who to use when. I am a great fan of skylanders and think their ease of use and expandable levels are a huge leap forward in gaming for novices to become experts.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 17, 2012 9:50 PM GMT

USB Memory Pen Neck Strap
USB Memory Pen Neck Strap
Offered by MyMemory
Price: 2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the job, 15 Oct 2011
Great little gadget. I like that it has a clip so that you can easily take the USB stick and attach it to whatever.

Page: 1 | 2