Profile for LJE > Reviews

Weleda Stretch Mark Oil 100ml
Weleda Stretch Mark Oil 100ml
Price: 10.63

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me!, 30 Mar 2014
8 months in and I don't have a stretch mark in sight. Easy to apply and soaks in quickly. A more natural alternative to Bio Oil.

Kitchen Craft Vegetable Cleaning Brush
Kitchen Craft Vegetable Cleaning Brush
Offered by Stewart and Gibson Ltd
Price: 3.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 April 2013
The product arrived on time and did a good job of cleaning and scrubbing vegetables. I was unable to find one in the shops.

Cosmopolitan Precision Tweezers
Cosmopolitan Precision Tweezers
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 4.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price, but nowhere near as good as Tweezerman, 2 Jan 2013
My Tweezerman tweezers aren't as sharp as they used to be, and given that money is a little tight, I decided to try these instead. Although the price was good and they arrived on time and in good condition I'm afraid that they cannot compare to the Tweezerman ones. No where near as sharp or precise or easy to handle, but then again what did I expect at this price? I will have to fork our the extra money and get myself some more expensive ones.

Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Argan Oil - 100% Pure & Organic - Multipurpose Treatment - 10ml
Offered by Essential Oils Direct (Retail)
Price: 5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, very convenient trial size, 30 Sep 2012
I only received this product a few days ago. I have combination skin but work in a very dry environment and needed something to condition my face after a shift. The oil is light and easily absorbed and after applying at night my skin is smooth and plumped in the morning. I would definitely recommend trying it, especially in this very convenient trial size which is also perfect for travelling.

Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Lotion 120mls
Skin Doctors Ingrow Go Ingrown Hair Lotion 120mls
Price: 8.54

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Sep 2012
I would recommend this product for anyone who suffers from ingrown hairs. I suffer very badly after brazilian waxing and was getting unsightly lumps and bumps which were impossible to remove with tweezers. This product has made the situation much much better, and although the regrowth isn't perfect now it is definitely a big improvement on how it was before. It also stops itching during regrowth which was also sometimes a problem for me. If used every day I do find that it dries my skin out too much and causes peeling, so I stick to every other day and have no problems.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality. Good price., 28 Aug 2012
This product arrived quickly. There are good quality for a good price. Not much more to say about wooden waxing spatulas really!

Np Easy Fit Cover Elastic 110 X 35cm
Np Easy Fit Cover Elastic 110 X 35cm
Offered by mopodo-uk
Price: 7.82

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this as a replacement for my old cover, and was anxious to get one that fitted properly. Minky offered a selection of sizes. I am pleased to say it was an exact fit, good quality and definitely makes ironing easier than the original cover that came with the board.

Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer 01 Porcelain
Maybelline Dream Mousse Shimmer 01 Porcelain
Offered by CosmeticsQueenuk
Price: 3.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Better to save your money and get yourself some Benefit High Beam, 30 Dec 2011
I bought this as it was a good price, and being a bit skint I thought I'd give it a try and hopefully save some money. I should've just bought the Benefit High Beam in the first place as i ended up buying it a week later having given this a fair crack of the whip. You get what you pay for I guess. This went in the bin.

OPI Shootout At The O.K Coral NLE26 (shimmer)
OPI Shootout At The O.K Coral NLE26 (shimmer)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a great colour, 10 Dec 2011
I bought this nail varnish, but was disappointed with the colour. Was expecting a corally red colour but this was more peachy/orangey. It also chipped quite easily and didn't last long. Would not recommend.

The Little Stranger
The Little Stranger
by Sarah Waters
Price: 6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliantly written, Waters at her best., 10 Dec 2011
This review is from: The Little Stranger (Paperback)
I am only about halfway through The Little Stranger, but had to write to say how brilliantly written it is. I am a real Waters fan, but didn't enjoy The Night Watch so much. I am pleased to say that The Little Stranger is gripping, insightful, interesting and I cannot stop reading it. Can't wait to find out how it ends. Unlike her other novels, the narrator is a heterosexual male, and Waters creates his voice very well and the character is very believable. I would definitely recommend buying this book.

Page: 1 | 2