Profile for Gill > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17
King
King

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 25 April 2016
This review is from: King (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant read I couldn't put the book down. I'm now looking forward to reading the second book. I can't recommend this author enough.

Black
Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 21 April 2016
This review is from: Black (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this story I found I couldn't stop reading it. I will definitely read more from this author so recommended.

Wrath: Wrong book 2
Wrath: Wrong book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 April 2016
Just like the first book absolutely brilliant, I couldn't put the book down, I will definitely read more from this author.

Reclaim Me (The Jaded Series Book 2)
Reclaim Me (The Jaded Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 9 Jun. 2015
Absolutely loved this story and I found it hard to put this book down. I will definitely read more from this author.

inCapable (An inCapable World Novel Book 1)
inCapable (An inCapable World Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 4 Jun. 2015
From the first page to the last I absolutely loved this story and found it really hard to put down. I will definitely read more from this author and I give this five stars well worth it.

Shatter Me (The Jaded Series Book 1)
Shatter Me (The Jaded Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommend, 3 Jun. 2015
Oh my God this book I absolutely couldn't put down. From the beginning I couldn't stop reading . Very sad story but so addictive just brilliant loved it.

Bad Company
Bad Company

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 16 May 2015
This review is from: Bad Company (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this story and I found it really hard to put this book down. I will definitely read more from this author so recommended.

Rampant (Condemned Series Book 2)
Rampant (Condemned Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 6 May 2015
Another great read just wish the story was longer just buying the 3rd book to find out what happened next absolutely brilliant so recommended.

Torrent (Condemned Series Book 1)
Torrent (Condemned Series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 5 May 2015
Oh my God I couldn't put this book down had to read it till the end . Absolutely brilliant it's a shame that it ended on a cliff hanger just bought the next instalment.

Combust: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance
Combust: A Devil Chaser's MC Romance

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 30 April 2015
Really enjoyed this story and I definitely recommend it . I just wish it was a little longer. I will definitely read more from this author.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17