Profile for Danielle Kinnaird > Reviews

Content by Danielle Kinnaird

Danielle Kinnaird "Danie K" (GY, UK)

Apple USB SuperDrive
Apple USB SuperDrive

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Unhappy!, 1 May 2014
After using the superdrive for two months without problem I then encountered the dreaded stuck disk. I followed every bit of advice I could find and still nothing is working.
Now I'll have to travel all the way to Manchester (3 hour trip each way) to see someone at my nearest Mac store to try and fix this.
Very unhappy with this product.

The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
The Wolf of Wall Street [DVD] [2013]
Dvd ~ Leonardo DiCaprio

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Best film of the decade if not ever., 25 April 2014
After spending 7 years studying film through college and university and being an avid cinephile I have watched alot of films so it's with no slight of hand that I'm classing The Wolf of Wall Street the best fim I've ever seen.
It's an hilarious comedy that offers a poignant look at greed, corruption, decedance and total lack of empathy. It walks a fine line between showing the seduction and glamour that surronds a life like this whilst still reminding you that this isn't the way to get it.
The real Jordan Belfort has said that the film 'Wall Street' and it's character 'Gecko' inspired him but to be trueful 'The Wolf Of Wallstreet' is a much more successful and entertaining film.

If you havent seen The Wolf of Wall Street. Watch it. You won't be disapointed.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2014 6:23 PM BST

Jake and The Never Land Pirates Light Up Tic-Toc-Croc
Jake and The Never Land Pirates Light Up Tic-Toc-Croc
Offered by Sharp Tech

2.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 29 Nov 2013
Very disappointed with this toy.
From the photo I expected a much larger toy but when I received it I was shocked how small it actually was.
My own fault for not checking the measurements I suppose but for £15 I found the item a total rip off!

I Just Want My Pants Back - Season 1 [DVD]
I Just Want My Pants Back - Season 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Peter Vack

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 Oct 2013
A rare gem, a show about twenty something 'hipster' kids having fun and blazing through their life's that instead of poking fun at them, laughs with them at the scenarios they put themselves into. Will be missed!

The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
The Devil And God Are Raging Inside Me
Offered by Amazin Deals!

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Moments, 23 Nov 2006
I've been waiting along time for this record and I'm glad I did.

Brand new have managed to capture those magic moments which make you stop doing whatever it is your doing and just listen because the music is so real, so beautiful that nothing else matters.

Brand new really have created a very enjoyable album one which I know will be on my playlist for a very very long time.

Unlike alot of bands at the moment brand new still seem fresh and organic.

If it was up to me, everyone would already have pre-ordered this baby.