Profile for Penny > Reviews

Apollo Rb Egg Cabinet Mesh Front
Offered by SelectiveGoods
Price: 9.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Egg Cabinet, 16 Sep 2013
I searched for something to keep my eggs in and came across this. The reviews were good but some said the door didn't stay closed. Mine appears to be ok but time will tell. The cabinet is extremely well made and holds 12 large eggs possibly more if they were stacked. The only negative is that the screw for the door was far too big for the knob but never mind I found one that was perfect.

Lovely product and I would recommend this company for quality, price and delivery. They also sent me 20% off my next order so all in all my purchase was a bargain

Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Light
Colour Changing LED Garden Solar Filigree Table Light
Offered by Garden Selections
Price: 8.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Lighting, 9 May 2012
I had already bought one of these solar table lights for myself. At the moment it's on my hearth being used with the battery but will be sitting on my patio table when the sun arrives. A friend of mine just loved it so I bought one for her.
A very nice product.

Wooden Bridge With Two Planters/ Garden Planters/ New
Wooden Bridge With Two Planters/ Garden Planters/ New

2.0 out of 5 stars wooden bridge, 5 Mar 2011
Too many bits to screw together and although I used the screws provided the wood was splitting. I ended up glueing most of it together which wasn't an ideal solution. Very disappointed with this product --

Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Brabantia Built-in Bin, 10 Litre - Black
Price: 14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brabantia kitchen bin, 1 Jun 2009
The bin is an excellent design and easy to clean. I thought I may have had a problem gettings bags to fit but it takes the normal pedal bin liners. Good purchase.

Offered by pure86
Price: 39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars AWwaste of Money, 14 Feb 2009
I bought this for my 7yr old grandson. It left him very disappointed as after following the project instructions the only result he had was 'buzzing noises' The boys father works in electronics which assures me that the instructions had been carefully followed. The product was a waste of money and postage cost. I would not recommend it.