Profile for S. J. Willis > Reviews

2x BUZZ BOTTLE FLY TRAP + FLY BAIT TRAPS UP TO 20,000 FLIES
Offered by M.K.TOOLS LTD
Price: 11.95

1.0 out of 5 stars an absolute waste of money!, 11 Aug 2014
This was an absolute waste of money - and did not work at all. We live near a farm and have horses, pigs and sheep nearby and are inundated with flies in the summer and I was really desperate to find a product that worked- this is not it! So far I have had this outside for between 2 and 3 weeks and it has only caught 2 flies! - and yet during this time my kitchen and my house have been full of them. I would not recommend anyone to purchase this product.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent harness, 27 Jun 2013
This is a really good harness. It fits well and is comfortable for my dogs. I have two chihuahuas and walk them on a double lead. The boy in his eagerness to explore was always pulling the girl along and they were always getting tangled up. She would then get cross and refuse to move and sit down! I took them out on their lead with these harnesses on for the first time last night and it was brilliant - they both behaved wonderfully - the boy could not pull and try to go to far - which made the girl much happier and she walked all the way (about 2 miles) without sitting down once. Really happy with this purchase. Well worth the money!

The Muppets [DVD]
The Muppets [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Segel
Price: 5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic and brilliant film, 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: The Muppets [DVD] (DVD)
Watched this film at the cinema with my 8 year old son and my husband and we all enjoyed it - so much so that my little boy now is purchasing the DVD too. Very funny film - humour appeals to all ages. Excellent film. Really entertaining family viewing. suitable for all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 29, 2013 3:06 PM GMT

Simple Solution Stain & Odor Remover Gallon
Simple Solution Stain & Odor Remover Gallon
Offered by Posh Pets
Price: 24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This product is brilliant, 23 Jan 2012
This product is brilliant. I have been using it for a number of years now (since I discovered it)and recommend it to all the pet owners that I know. It really does do what it is supposed to do - and is the only product that I have found which actually gets rid of odours so much that my dog does not return to the same spot. I have used it for 3 different dogs now and have found it to be effective with all - especially at the puppy stage when they are weeing everywhere. I have also found it good for getting rid of other 'nasty' and difficult to remove odours - eg milk, vomit etc. I don't know how I managed before I discovered it!

Steps to Freedom in Christ
Steps to Freedom in Christ
by Neil T. Anderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful ministry., 15 Jan 2012
I have been a Christian for nearly 18 years and have found a much greater freedom and peace myself through the ministry of Neil Anderson and through following the steps to freedom. I have also used these steps many times in ministry to others. I would fully recommend this book - and I would absolutely recommend freedom in Christ ministries to every Christian and believe every single Child of God could benefit from setting themselves free from spiritual oppression in this way.

Rocket Coin Bank
Rocket Coin Bank

5.0 out of 5 stars Rocket money bank, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: Rocket Coin Bank (Toy)
This is absolutley brilliant. My little boy loves it - and my little grandson plays with it every time he comes to visit. In fact he is so pleased with it we are ordering another one for him!

20 MINUTE PRAISE MOVES [DVD] [NTSC]
20 MINUTE PRAISE MOVES [DVD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Willis Laurette
Offered by The Book Depository Ltd
Price: 6.18

5.0 out of 5 stars This DVD is amazing!, 6 Nov 2009
This DVD is absolutely amazing. As someone who loves doing stretching exercises I loved all the positions and the fact that Laurette gave them all biblical titles. The music in the background was relaxing and uplifting and the scriptures were uplifting to the spirit. The exercises were aimed at all levels so anyone could take part from the oldest to the youngest...from the beginner to the more advanced!...and most of all the DVD is anointed...I felt the presence of God all the way through and by the end of the workout was in tears of gratitude to my Creator God who has anointed this very special lady for this wonderful work. I would recommend anyone to purchase this DVD and have bought a second one to give to my best friend.