Profile for Jookie > Reviews

Content by Jookie

Jookie

Housweety Knitting Crochet Hand Operated Swift Yarn Fiber Wool String Ball Skein Winder Holder
Offered by Housweety

5.0 out of 5 stars A new toy, 17 Jun 2014
This item is virtually impossible to buy any where close to me. It was found in a shop in Edinburgh for 3 times the amount yet it was identical to this one. Even though it was sent from China it still arrived within 10 days of placing the order and the postage was free. I have had hours of fun winding my wool .... Now I need to buy more wool to wind.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't find any in San Fransisco, 21 July 2012
My daughter asked me to get some Pink Lemonade mix for her on our recent trip to San Fransisco. We couldn't find it anywhere in the city. So not one to disappoint I checked Amazon and of course it was available on here. I ordered two tubs but due to the shipping costs have kept one back for a christmas present. As always prompt delivery.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 11:18 AM BST

fine-toned® -EXERCISE ,GYM,YOGA BALL 75cm+PUMP-ANTI-BURST + EXERCISE INSTRUCTIONS -strong / anti slip -NEW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would highly recommend, 21 July 2012
Delivery was superb and the packaging was more than adequate. The reviews I had read stated that the pump was no good. I have to disagree it more that done the job it was designed for. Maybe the seller had changed the pump I don't know. I've bought this product to help with my back problems so hopefully it will assist. I would recommend this seller for quality and customer service.

Cute and Funky Rubber Duck Toothbrush Holder/Sponge Hanger
Cute and Funky Rubber Duck Toothbrush Holder/Sponge Hanger
Offered by Crazy Chilli

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, 21 July 2012
I bought this for my granddaughter as she is mad on ducks (along with a bath mat) and she loves it. She looks forward to brushing her teeth (especially if we all "quack quack"). Prompt and efficient service.

Mini Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
Mini Katie's Coo: Scots Rhymes for Wee Folk
by James Robertson
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Learning Scottish, 13 Dec 2011
My daughter and granddaughter have moved to Scotland and I thought this would be a lovely way for the little one to start to learn the accent. Hopefully her mum will learn along with her. Beautifully illustrated she loves looking at it and listening to us all attempt to say it with the right accent.

Medical Carrycase
Medical Carrycase

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice size for little hands, 13 Dec 2011
This review is from: Medical Carrycase (Toy)
This was brought to go with a nurses outfit. My granddaughter is 2 years of old and the items in the case are nice and chunky for those lovely little chubby hands. I'm sure that Christmas will be spent with everyone having to be 'poorly' and being prepared to be made 'all better' by her. I (if not her) am looking forward to hours of fun.

Wish List (A Donovan Creed Crime Novel Book 5)
Wish List (A Donovan Creed Crime Novel Book 5)

4.0 out of 5 stars First Kindle read and review, 18 Feb 2011
The first download for my adored kindle and I wasn't dissapointed. Each chapter kept me wondering who, how, why and what. I'm sure if I had gone to the library or bookstore, this wouldn't have been one that I would have even browsed over. I shall be downloading more of John Locke's works with the anticipation of a great read.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Shipping and superb quality, 27 July 2010
Thank you for such a quick efficient service.

The product is exactly what I have been looking for, just wish I had thought of coming here before trawling the shops.