Profile for Mr. Jordan Hardingham > Reviews

Content by Mr. Jordan Har...

Mr. Jordan Hardingham "emojunkie1612" (UK)

Stand Still Look Pretty
Stand Still Look Pretty
Offered by Fulfillment Express

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 24 May 2006
This review is from: Stand Still Look Pretty (Audio CD)
Ive been eagerly awaiting this album for a long long time now.. i received an e mail telling me i could hear the album on www.cmt.com so i headed straight over there and i was amazed at what i heard.

Highlights - Tenesse - leave the peices - cigarettes - lay me down - stand still, look pretty

There is only one song on this record im not so pleased with and thats My oh my.. its a little too countryfied for me but i dont mind it that much

definatly recommend this cd!

Too Soon Monsoon
Too Soon Monsoon

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprising!, 16 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Too Soon Monsoon (Audio CD)
When i first listened to this album i thought.. uh oh. However there was something about it which made me want to give it another listen, after a few more listens you really feel the strength of the songs on the album.
Fans of the bands previous albums will be surprised at how different the sound is.. personal favourites include "the london sun" and "hometown"
great!

Apple iPod nano 2GB - White [MA004FB/A]
Apple iPod nano 2GB - White [MA004FB/A]

5.0 out of 5 stars Whoa!, 30 Sept. 2005
I've had a 20GB ipod for a long long time, i always loved how small it was and even how light it was!
I had all my music on this ipod which was annoying because i was always skipping through loads of songs to finally get to one i liked, this was obviously running the battery down very quickly.
So when i heard about the ipod nano i thought it was perfect, i loved the way it looked on the adverts and the size was perfect!
When i actually saw the Nano i was truly shocked at how small it was and that was nothing until i'd actually held it and felt how seriously light it was.
This ipod is amazing, there is only one downfall and that it the panick when you feel your pocket to check the ipod is still there and can hardly feel it because its so small!
I give this 10/10 and i recommend it to anyone!

All We Know Is Falling
All We Know Is Falling
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album i've heard in a long time!, 3 Sept. 2005
This review is from: All We Know Is Falling (Audio CD)
This simply is the best album i've heard for a very very long time, every track stands out with catchy choruses and verses. The lyrics are also great and add to the songs impact!