Profile for carlotta > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K1326500Q Purple Dahlia
Kipling Women's Creativity L Purse K1326500Q Purple Dahlia

5.0 out of 5 stars A miracle bag., 26 Nov. 2014
I was a little upset when I received this bag. It seemed to me cheap and very small. As soon as I started putting objects in it I CHANGED my mind. This little bag is like Mary Poppin's luggage. It is incredible the amount of things you can put in it! You put in and it never ends.It holds everything : prescriptions,eyeglass with soft case,keys,comb,cards and you name....Your handbags will be a tidy one and this little bag will allow you to to find everything with one touch. It is also wery well finished and seems very strong. The only drawback is that this products by Kipling are too expensive to me.When this bag reached Greece it costed me 38 Euros! Bu I don't regret buying it.I wish I had more money to buy other Kiplings bags but ...unfortunately! I recomend this bag with all my hearth!

Kipling Women's Hip Hiphurray Shoulder Bag K1127283Q Dusty-Canard
Kipling Women's Hip Hiphurray Shoulder Bag K1127283Q Dusty-Canard

5.0 out of 5 stars It is funny because it arrived in a huge box absolutely useless ..., 12 Nov. 2014
The bag just arrived.It is funny because it arrived in a huge box absolutely useless the site of it. Anyway the bag looks very nice and what counts it looks very strong and good quality. I can fit in my pc because there is a lot of space and even other things together, I am happy for my purchase though I could have chosen a brighter colour but I thought that being the bag so big it was wiser to choose a neutral colour.... I reccomend it!

Old Filth (Old Filth Trilogy 1)
Old Filth (Old Filth Trilogy 1)
by Jane Gardam

5.0 out of 5 stars A beautiful reading, 3 Jun. 2014
A wonderful novel,well written first of all alas! Jane Gardam is a wonderful writer who I did,t know .
The story is very interesting revealing aspect of history unknown to me. The caracters are so well described that they become alive in front of you.
I don't want to reveal anything about the history but read it and you won't regret it!

PINK FLORAL STRIPED REVERSIBLE DOUBLE COTTON DUVET SET QUILT COVER
PINK FLORAL STRIPED REVERSIBLE DOUBLE COTTON DUVET SET QUILT COVER
Offered by QPC Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Four stars!, 26 Nov. 2013
This item promptly arrived and is very nice. I would have preferred it to be 100% cotton (for this I gave 4 stars) but the colours and the print are so pretty that I couldn't resist. I love it! The fabric whashes well and it doesn't need ironing. I would have liked to buy also the quilt as it appears in the photo,I searched but I didn't find anything.The pillow cases are also very nice with the same motive of flowers and stripes as the duvet. I reccommend this item to someone who doesn't want to spend very much and likes beautiful colours and prints.

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 100g
Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood Shave Soap in Wooden Bowl 100g

5.0 out of 5 stars For my son, 22 Nov. 2013
This was a present for my son's birthday and he absolutely loved it. He told me that the soap fragrance was outstanding and the wooden bowl very smart. Once again I made a wonderful choice thanks to Amazon. I live in Greece and my son lives in London,so I always send him presents with Amazon and they are always appreciated and well delivered!Thanks so much!

Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
Gordon Ramsay's Ultimate Cookery Course
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars A complete cooking course., 7 Oct. 2013
The book is very good and I will suggest it is better suited for a new cook or a new wife to learn to organize herself and learn the more representative dish of cooking. It is not so much intended for someone who allready has experience in the kitchen,although,from Gordon Ramsay there is always to learn a lot. I read it with pleasure and interest and then gave it to my younger daughter who loves to cook and learn.

Trust Your Eyes
Trust Your Eyes
by Linwood Barclay

4.0 out of 5 stars An other good mistery book., 7 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Trust Your Eyes (Paperback)
This time the story behind beeing very good is also very original! Try it and it wont let you down.

The Decoy: The Princess Diana Death Crash Mystery Unravelled
The Decoy: The Princess Diana Death Crash Mystery Unravelled
by Chester Stern

4.0 out of 5 stars Very intriging, 7 Oct. 2013
Withouth any doubt,things may have gone exactly as the book suggests,more or less but I think this book gives a very good insight of the Secret Services and its men. It is quite scaring to think that there are people who draw their activities around people's life for the good of politic and the country! I enjoyed The Decoy and I suggest it to people interested in this matter.

Open: An Autobiography
Open: An Autobiography
by Andre Agassi

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible journey, 23 July 2013
This review is from: Open: An Autobiography (Paperback)
This book takes you on an incredible journey from childwood to manwood with all the sufferences,successess and inbetween. Agassi describes his life, from an abused childwood through a rebellious teenage time.Describes all his insicurities, his pain in accepting something he hated. Though from this sufference he comes out a new man,finds what he likes most in his life, finds a wonderful companion and from that point on he can finally enjoy his life with the people he loves the most: his family and those who have nothing and to whom he is determid to give with all his hearth. A wonderful book!

Days Of Rain
Days Of Rain
by Enzo Tayar

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, 10 May 2013
This review is from: Days Of Rain (Paperback)
I came across this book accidentally.It is the life story of my previous boss,with whom I worked for about 10 years when I was a youg girl living in Florence. I find it very interesting because it speaks about a part of History of my home town when I was not yet born and of situations I dindn't know. It is very well written and it speaks about the Jewish comunity in Florence during the second world war, Very enlightning and real.

Page: 1 | 2