Profile for L Subel > Reviews

Set of 6 Steak Knives Black Stainless Steel
Set of 6 Steak Knives Black Stainless Steel
Offered by BUSY-B

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst knives I have ever bought, 7 July 2014
Worst knives I have ever bought. If I could give zero stars I would. They are so blunt you can run your finger along the blade with quite a bit of pressure without getting cut. Don't waste your money!

Play-Doh Plus Modelling Clay (Set of 8 Tubs)
Play-Doh Plus Modelling Clay (Set of 8 Tubs)
Offered by net_price_direct

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny tubs, 4 Oct. 2013
These tubs of play doh are tiny. I thought they are the same size as the original yellow pots, but they are about 1/3 of the size. The play doh is really soft as described and works well to mould into shapes etc. Nice colours too.

Pez Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Pack of 12)
Pez Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (Pack of 12)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, 18 April 2013
I ordered these for my daughter's "Mickey mouse Clubhouse" birthday party. I'm going to give them as party favours. Beautifully made, colours are nice and bright, and I'm sure it will be a hit with all the kids!

DUMMY SOOTHER COMFORTER CLIP & CHAIN - ORANGE GIRAFFE - IDEAL FOR BABY AND PERFECT GIFT AT BABY SHOWER, CHRISTENING, FAMILY DAY
Offered by Perfect Detail Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Broke after a couple of months, 18 April 2013
This dummy chain is bright and colourful, but the clip broke after just 2 months. The clip is also a bit difficult to fasten.

Set Of 10 Mixed Colour Small Beach Buckets
Set Of 10 Mixed Colour Small Beach Buckets
Offered by IN THE JUNGLE LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and sturdy, 18 April 2013
I just love these little buckets! I ordered them for my daughter's "Mickey mouse Clubhouse" birthday party. I'm going to use them for the party favours. Good quality and very sturdy.

Gazillion Bubbles - 230ml (8oz)
Gazillion Bubbles - 230ml (8oz)

3.0 out of 5 stars Drips a lot, 11 Jan. 2013
It does produce a fair amount of bubbles, although not as much as you would expect considering the name of the product. I find that it drips A LOT, much more than other products I have used in the past. My daughter did enjoy the bubbles, though.

Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker
Melissa and Doug Geometric Stacker

1.0 out of 5 stars Shapes don't fit on all the pegs, 3 Jan. 2013
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
I purchased this toy for my 16 month old daughter last year. This is of course a very educational toy, but the holes of some of the shapes are not the same size. Although you can't see the difference in size with the naked eye, all of the shapes don't fit on all the pegs. For example, 4 of the circles can't fit onto the 2 outer pegs, they only fit on the middle peg. Which is quite frustrating to my daughter (and myself) when she tries to put the shapes on the pegs.

I Love You Barney, 10" Plush
I Love You Barney, 10" Plush
Offered by FairTrade4U

4.0 out of 5 stars My little girl loves it!, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Love You Barney, 10" Plush (Toy)
I was looking for a Barney plush toy for my little girl as she loves watching Barney on TV. Hamley's in London (Regent street) told me that it's been discontinued but that I should try Amazon. I was relieved to see that it's still available on Amazon! She loves it!

Large Tall Square squashy canvas Toy bag or collapsible linen laundry Pink Stars Design basket cloth

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 8 May 2012
I ordered this laundry basket to put in my baby's room. It looks gorgeous, and takes a lot of dirty washing. It is also very easy to carry down the stairs because it has handles. Good buy! In fact, I am buying another to use as toy storage.

Papillon Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat, Pink
Papillon Baby Bath Tub Ring Seat, Pink
Offered by BabyAnywhere

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, 23 April 2012
I bought this product for my 9 month old daughter. It doesn't work. I fill the bath with plenty of water (that is what the instructions say). Whenever she moves just slightly to reach for a toy she tips over and slips in between the "petals". I don't believe that this is a safe bathing device to use. I never turn my back on her during bathtime, not even for a second. But with this product you have to hold your baby the entire time. Even when I reach for soap I need to hold her with one hand and awkwardly try to get soap in my hand. Complete waste of money and I am returnning it.

Page: 1 | 2