Profile for B. Mackay > Reviews

Content by B. Mackay

B. Mackay (Scotland)

Downton Abbey - Series 3 - Limited Edition with 2013 Diary (Exclusive to Amazon.co.uk) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Bonneville
Offered by Champion Toys

5.0 out of 5 stars A Joy, 5 Dec. 2012
I bought this for myself as I had been unable to see the series when shown on TV - it was so utterly brilliant that I bought a second one for my daughter in Australia .... and she is equally delighted.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars mixed review, 23 July 2012
This is a difficult one...I bought this as a gift for my beauiful step-daughter and she adores it. However I have read the first book and I cannot begin to understand the hype that has been created by such a seriously badly written book which is so predictable in content - but hey who am I to judge.......

DIGIFLEX Elegant Pyramid Metronome Tempo for Musicians Piano Guitar
DIGIFLEX Elegant Pyramid Metronome Tempo for Musicians Piano Guitar
Offered by Digiflex

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Value, 23 July 2012
My 7 year old Grandson is thought to be a highly talented young piano player and he is absolutely delighted with his stylish and superb metronome.

Purple Rain Pandora/Troll Style Charm Bracelet- Ideal Birthday/Christmas Present - 20cm silver plated clasp bracelet - Packaged in a lovely organza gift bag
Offered by charmingbeadstores

5.0 out of 5 stars Purple Rain Pandora/Troll Style Charm Bracelet, 21 May 2012
I bought this beautiful bracelet as a gift for my gorgeous daughter-in-law. She was absolutely delighted and wears it all the time. Fabulous value and it looks so much more expensive than it was.

Many Lives, Many Masters: The true story of a prominent psychiatrist, his young patient and the past-life therapy that changed both their lives
by Dr. Brian Weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing, 6 Jan. 2010
Factual description of a Psychiatrists unexpected experience with one patient. Writtten in an easy to read style which is not overtly American. This book has entirely changed my outlook on life.

The Royle Family Album Bumper Edition [DVD]
The Royle Family Album Bumper Edition [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ricky Tomlinson
Offered by HalfpriceDVDS_FBA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous value, 6 Jan. 2010
The complete works of the Royale Family - fabulous entertainment and at an impossible to beat price. Bought for my daughter and family in Australia who were absolutely delighted since DVDs are a luxury item down under. Includes the unbeatable New Sofa episode - last year's Christmas special - "Christmas isn't a time for children"...... when Denise cooks Christmas dinner - the starter is Cuppa Soup - which gives everyone a perfect idea of what is to follow....."My arse......!"

Lost In Translation: Misadventures in English Abroad
Lost In Translation: Misadventures in English Abroad
by Charlie Croker

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky, 6 Jan. 2010
This is a quirky dip in and out - typical bathroom - type book. My brother-in-law - extremely difficult to choose gifts for - advises that he finds it highly amusing.