Profile for Heidi Brooks > Reviews

BRIO Rail Freight Battery Train
BRIO Rail Freight Battery Train
Price: 13.05

3.0 out of 5 stars Great but Flawed, 29 Aug 2014
It looks great. There's a light at the front. My kids like it. I gave it a 3 star because it won't go up bridges and hills. Even when it has no carrages attached. It can pull 8 carrages on the flat, so seems a daft design flaw that it can go up anything. It made it a bit of a disappointment. Sort it out Brio!!

Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train
Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train
Offered by Cindy's Little Kingdom - We post same day Monday-Friday before 3pm
Price: 14.70

2.0 out of 5 stars Over Priced, 23 Aug 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig On Grandpa's Train (Toy)
Don't buy this from these sellers. This toy is 9.99 in Toys R Us. Standard price. Great otherwise and my little boy loves it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 15, 2013 6:50 PM GMT

BLACK BAROCHE BAROQUE STYLE PICTURE frame
BLACK BAROCHE BAROQUE STYLE PICTURE frame

2.0 out of 5 stars Teeny Tiny, 17 April 2012
Very small and therefore very overpriced. Disappointed. More like 4-5 product. And if it had have been, I'd have had no complaints.

Theo Klein Vileda Wipe-Mop with Bucket and Top for Kids (Red)
Theo Klein Vileda Wipe-Mop with Bucket and Top for Kids (Red)
Price: 10.55

1.0 out of 5 stars childs toy, 17 April 2012
Same here. Expected full size item only to discover it was an overpriced, tiny child's toy. Nothing in title to explain that. Very deceptively worded. Hope it doesn't happen to anyone else. Amazon make returns tricky.

Dragon Hunters [DVD]
Dragon Hunters [DVD]
Dvd ~ Guillaume Ivernel
Price: 4.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Dragon Hunters [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this film for my four year old boy who is mad about Dragons. I watched it first encase it would scar him (he's is only just four!). I thought it was a full and good story that kept you entertained all the way through. The scenery is amazing from start to finish. It has a strong Chinese feel to it and music complements the story perfectly. This is a beautifully made stunning animation. My son loves it! The first time he saw it I watched it with him and he didn't find it scary at all. And is still watching it over and over again. I would highly recommend it!