ARRAY(0xa65bc06c)

Profile for vulcan > Reviews

Content by vulcan

vulcan

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Hidom Aquarium 22w Internal Filter Pump with Spray Bar 1000 LPH Filtration - AP1500L
Offered by Shopfusion Ltd
Price: 11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 12 Mar 2014
For the cost of this item its very good,a bit noisey but once placed under water its very silent,the instruction are next to useless so a bit of thought is needed to but it togeather.

TT100 Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Tip
TT100 Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Tip
Offered by AP Motor Store
Price: 2.53

2.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time, 12 Mar 2014
What a useless tool it does not cut the tile for a clean break,its just cheap and nasty,will be in the scrap tool box for a long time.

Mens Chunky Knit Cable Knit Jumper Thick Warm Winter Knitted Sweater Knitwear
Mens Chunky Knit Cable Knit Jumper Thick Warm Winter Knitted Sweater Knitwear
Offered by Metzuyan Ltd
Price: 12.99

3.0 out of 5 stars ITS OK, 12 Mar 2014
This item arrived on time, and fits well.The discription says its thick and warm,I dont find it thick and as for a winter jumper I dont a find it so as it is a loose knite and thin,Its ok for a spring evening out.I wont be ordering again.

WD 500GB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
WD 500GB Desktop SATA Hard Drive - OEM - Green
Price: 36.99

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, 10 Feb 2014
I wanted a stand by hard drive and this fits the bill very well,good service and arrived on time.Thankyou,well done

Pocket Airband Frequency Guide UK & Ireland 2013 Edition 17
Pocket Airband Frequency Guide UK & Ireland 2013 Edition 17
Offered by ROCKET RADIO
Price: 8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars very handy, 10 Feb 2014
Now with this littel book in my pocket and my scanner in my hand I feel really kitted out for a good day at my local air field,its worth the money and service is very good

Streetwize SWFE1 Dry Powder ABC Fire Extinguisher 1 Kg
Streetwize SWFE1 Dry Powder ABC Fire Extinguisher 1 Kg
Offered by EuroCarParts
Price: 13.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good service, 10 Feb 2014
Very good service from streetwise,the item looks good,and I feel safer with this on site,many thanks will use again and pass the good service on to others.

Trainz Railways (PC DVD)
Trainz Railways (PC DVD)
Offered by replay-international
Price: 3.57

1.0 out of 5 stars NO SET UP CODE, 10 Feb 2014
This item arrived on time,but it does not have the set up code,if the seller would contact me with the code to allow me to install the program onto the computer I will review the star rateing,but as it is I can not make any other comment on this program.This why I have given only one star

6.5mm Female to 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Converter
6.5mm Female to 3.5mm Male Stereo Audio Converter
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 0.96

4.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, 21 Jan 2014
does the job and worth the money,service is very good and I have used this supplyer before and will use again many thanks

Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition (PC)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Deluxe Edition (PC)
Offered by Gameline GmbH.
Price: 11.38

3.0 out of 5 stars its ok, 9 Jan 2014
Not so good as some flight simms,im still getting to terms with it so may improve in time and use

7dayshop F7 High Quality Fleece Snood / Neck Warmer Scarf - Red - Improved 220gsm Material!
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 1.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps my neck warm, 9 Jan 2014
The review for the black one applys to this keeps my neck warm and will be good on the whil skying

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5