Profile for Joe Savage > Reviews

Content by Joe Savage

Joe Savage

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Too light and not build for adjusting, 9 May 2012
My condenser mic tipped over the stand several times and the stand slowly loses grip over time which makes the adjustable feature completely useless (by the end of a 10 minute recording my mic is usually on the floor).

Blue Yeti Pro USB Microphone
Blue Yeti Pro USB Microphone

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Feb. 2012
Got this mic for YouTubing and music recording, and it works an absolute treat!
Can't recommend it enough - although make sure you have a pop filter!

Acer P206HL 20 inch TFT ( 12'000'000:1, 250cd/m2, 5ms, 1600x900)
Acer P206HL 20 inch TFT ( 12'000'000:1, 250cd/m2, 5ms, 1600x900)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant monitor for an amazing price!, 16 Sept. 2011
i'm only really writing this review because it was difficult to decide whether I should have bought it or not when I was first looking at the reviews on it.
Essentially - it's exactly what it promises and worked EXACTLY how I wanted it to, and how it said it would.

Amazing monitor!

Submarine: Original Songs [10" VINYL]
Submarine: Original Songs [10" VINYL]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 3 April 2011
Loved the film "Submarine" and the amazing music played a huge part of it.
Great soundtrack and although short, well worth getting!

Rift - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Rift - Standard Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by CalvinAndHobbesInEurope

1.0 out of 5 stars Worse than free MMOs., 1 April 2011
This is the worst MMO I've ever played - worse than some free MMOs.
The game chucks you in at the deep end and doesn't really explain what's happening all that much leaving you confused and saying "What the hell is going on?" then you are thrown back into the boring world where nothing is happening leaving you disapointed.
Other MMOs such as WoW have good communities and make you feel excited whilst playing the game by building things up and slowly revealing new things to you - RIFT doesn't make me excited at all and as much as I've tried to play it so I don't waste my money, I can't bring myself to do it. It's horrible to play.

Besides the huge gameplay problems the GUI is ugly and the community is not developed enough yet.

Good try by Tirion - but this game falls short on too many levels for me.
Comment Comments (14) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 10, 2011 4:45 PM BST