Profile for Zas > Reviews

Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Soft Cup Bra With Lace Detail Size 42J Purple
Yoursclothing Plus Size Womens Soft Cup Bra With Lace Detail Size 42J Purple
Offered by Yours Clothing

1.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, 17 Oct 2014
Back size is true to size but cup size is way too small

The Rain
The Rain

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely brilliant!, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: The Rain (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely brilliant.

I have never read a book like this before, it is extremely well written and the characters sre so believeable. Ruby is a typical teenager and the way the author writes her is brilliant. This book makes you laugh, cry but above all makes you think. One of the best books I have ever read, and considering I read on average 2 books a month that is some claim! I cannot wait for the next book to come out, this author is definitely one to watch.

Unze London Blue Wedding Shoe CS10491 13 UK Junior
Unze London Blue Wedding Shoe CS10491 13 UK Junior

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe to go with the much sought after elsa dress., 18 Jun 2014
Great little shoe a real bargin. I got these to go with my daughters elsa dress. They match perfectly and look fantastic.

That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad
That Bear Ate My Pants! Adventures of a real Idiot Abroad

1.0 out of 5 stars not really funny at all!, 1 May 2013
I abandoned this book half was through. It billed itself as "the real idiot abroad" which is why I purchased it. I loved the idiot abroad series and found it really funny, this book does not come close! The funniest part about this book is the 1st page, then its all downhill from there!!

The Expats
The Expats

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 1 April 2013
This review is from: The Expats (Kindle Edition)
I gave up after 2 chapters as I was so bored. I might go back to this book when i've run out of things to read and can't get access to wifi but would not buy this this author again.

Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes
Fat Girls and Fairy Cakes

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read., 1 April 2013
I have got more into these type of books lately as I read so much at work just want a bit of escapism and a bit of fun when I read at home. This book was quite funny and I enjoyed reading it.

A Day At The Office
A Day At The Office

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best of reads., 1 April 2013
I did read the book to the end but it was a bit boring, the storyline was a bit pathetic and predictable. I wouldn't hurry to download anymore books by this author in the future.

Flings and Arrows
Flings and Arrows

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for a bit of light reading., 1 April 2013
This review is from: Flings and Arrows (Kindle Edition)
This book was ok, I downloaded it after reading lipstick and lies and stockings and cellulite. It was ok but not as good as the other 2.

Lipstick and Lies
Lipstick and Lies

4.0 out of 5 stars A good light read., 1 April 2013
This review is from: Lipstick and Lies (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book. Unfortunately I read this one first and this is the follow up to stockings and cellulite. I found it a good light read. I usually read quite intense thrillers and this made a light change.

Elimination Night
Elimination Night

1.0 out of 5 stars rubbish!, 18 Feb 2013
This review is from: Elimination Night (Kindle Edition)
I lost interest in this book after about 20 pages. I found it really boring I tried to persevere until the end but gave up and didn't finish the book. I'm glad I didn't pay a lot of money for this book as I would have been mad if I did.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4