Profile for Boni > Reviews

Content by Boni

Boni (London, LONDON, GB)

1byone O00QH-0012 Premium Portable Waterproof Wireless Doorbell Chime Kit - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Aug. 2014
Exactly what was required. The order was promptly received.

Brushed Bed Jacket with Collar, Classic Thermal (XL, Pink), British made by Lux Lux

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 26 Mar. 2013
just what was needed- something warm ,comfortable and flattering.
Would have liked to have option for full length sleeves though

Soapstone Oil Burner-Small Round (Celtic)01641
Soapstone Oil Burner-Small Round (Celtic)01641

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty and functional, 26 Mar. 2013
lovely, just as described. I havn't given it a higher rating because I would be happier with a larger bowl so that it could hold more water/oils before needing replenishing.

The Book of Skulls
The Book of Skulls
by Faye Dowling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great art resource, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: The Book of Skulls (Paperback)
Bought this to use with teenagers as a source book for art workshops. They love it! Has examples of skulls in art in a variety of media including famous artist's work. Has encouraged a lot discussion on meaning in art.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 17 Jun. 2012
A great pair of leggings, they look and feel good and have all the practical features one would want.The breathable meshy fabric behind the knee joints is not that visible in the picture but it adds to it's comfort and style too. Arrived promptly

Bloom: Using flower essences for personal development and spiritual growth
Bloom: Using flower essences for personal development and spiritual growth
by Stefan Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 28 April 2012
A brilliant buy. I bought my first one a couple of years ago and have a few more since then as I've shared them with others.Recommend it , very user friendly and easy to refer.

Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - White
Euro 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug / Adapter - White
Offered by ExpressPro

1.0 out of 5 stars unuseable, 28 April 2012
Very disappointed.Concept is good but to my mind the design needs work for it to be of commercial standard. I bought five as I have several appliances I needed the plugs for.Annoyingly,none of my euro two pin plugs fit these plugs contrary to advertisement!I tried pushing these in, seems like a lot of force is needed. Not being one to give up easily, I tried with all my strength yet as other purchaser mentioned one could be in danger of creating damage to oneself or surroundings...a Vice to secure plug whilst pushing might help!!! Phew...what an effort for something that promised to be a solution to a problem! Will have to return items.

Eco-Nique Natural Hemp Brown Case Cover for 6-inch Amazon Kindle 3/Global Wireless - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars practical, functional but ugly dated look!, 21 Mar. 2011
I got this one for its folder style design, price,and tactile quality. I did not want to pay for a costly leather one but wanted a casing that could protect the kindle being scratched or damaged.As I'm not keen on fake leather I chose this one for being fabric and the only alternative option of this fold-up design.When I ordered it a few weeks ago there were no colour options other than the brown one. Although I am content that it serves its function I cannot quite come to terms with the dowdy brown look and wish I had waited till something more chic and stylish or elegant came up. You will be happy with this though if fashion and style/elegance are not an issue for you!