Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now
Profile for D. Bryan > Reviews

Content by D. Bryan

D. Bryan "Bardin Ironglove" (Middlesbrough England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of a kind., 31 July 2013
I bought this product for my cousin. she loves cats and this was a perfect gift for her. The plaque now resides in Florida where my cousin lives.

A Game of Thrones, Volume 1: The Graphic Novel (Game of Thrones Graphic Novels)
A Game of Thrones, Volume 1: The Graphic Novel (Game of Thrones Graphic Novels)
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones Graphic Novels, 31 July 2013
Great addition to the HBO series and the books, absolutely love the content and the art. I can recommend this graphic novel.

A Game of Thrones: Graphic Novel, Volume Two
A Game of Thrones: Graphic Novel, Volume Two
by George R. R. Martin

5.0 out of 5 stars Game of Thrones, 31 July 2013

The 2-Day Diet: Diet Two Days a Week. Eat Normally for Five.
The 2-Day Diet: Diet Two Days a Week. Eat Normally for Five.
by Michelle Harvie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great way to lose weight, 22 May 2013
I must admit to being a bit skeptical about the claims the book made. However, this sensible approach to dieting, and the changes you make to your eating habits do pay dividends.

I bought the book because I had been diagnosed as having type 2 diabetes, and needed to lose weight, I lost over a stone in three weeks, and have found the two days very easy to sustain, as I can eat normally on the other five days, but just have smaller portions.

I believe this is my diet for life, I already feel fitter and less tired, highly recommended.

Dream With Me
Dream With Me
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Oustanding Voice, 21 July 2011
This review is from: Dream With Me (Audio CD)
After seeing Jackie perform on TV I was blown away by the quality of her voice. I immediately bought her CD and have listened to it over and over again it is simply amazing, she has a beautiful melodic voice, especially where you have the contrast in voices between Jackie, Susan Boyle, Barbara Streisand and Sarah Brightman, and realise how good Jackie is. I am aware that Jackie is young, but I see a wonderful career ahead of her. I have also bought the other two albums by Jackie, and I am really looking forward to hearing more from her in the future.

SanDisk SDCZ50-016G-FFP 16 GB Cruzer Blade USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Black, Frustration-Free Packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, and inexpensive too., 8 Jun. 2011
I initially bought one of these, and was so impressed I bought a second. I use them with my Bluray player, and have found them to be really useful. I used to burn video files to disk to watch, but these two little beauties have overtaken that task, saving me cash into the bargain. I can highly recommend this product.SanDisk Cruzer Blade 16GB USB Memory

Mamma Mia!: The Movie Soundtrack
Mamma Mia!: The Movie Soundtrack
Offered by books-store

5.0 out of 5 stars Stupendous, 8 Aug. 2008
My wife and friends have just been to the cinema to see this stupendous film. We have tried for weeks to book tickets but it has been sold out for sometime.

What more can be said about ABBA's music that has not already been expressed.

This film is fantastic and if you have not had the opportunity to see it yet, then my advice is take the time to go and see it you will not regret the experience you will have.

My friends and I were blown away with the performances and the way in which the music was woven into the film, as expressed by another review the song slipping through my fingers brought a wave of emotion over me as a parent of 3 daughters and their jouney into adulthood.

As soon as I returned home from the cinema I went on the internet and ordered the film soundtrack, I eagerly await its delivery, so I can mentally relive the experience.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 18, 2009 9:57 PM GMT