Profile for Kindle Fan > Reviews

Content by Kindle Fan

Kindle Fan

Tilly's Pony Tails: Tilly's Pony Tails 10: Nimrod: the Circus Pony (Tilly's Pony Tails Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book full of horsey facts!, 25 Jun. 2014
I loved this book and read in one or two sittings, I believe. Pippa Funnel seems to write as well as she rides! I love the Tilly's Pony Tails series and you can actually learn a lot from these books. Yes, they are short little books but I think that works. They are well thought out and written too. I would probably recommend this book to girls or boys who love horses and ponies and want to learn about vital riding techniques. I think that there is no particular age range for Nimrod but my criteria would be a horse lover who is probably over eight years old. YOU CAN'T BE TOO OLD FOR THIS AMAZING BOOK!! It's a great fun read for any horse mad person!! I think that you should get it if you love ponies and horsey books! Definitely a recommendation and Pippa is an amazing writer and rider!!!!!!!!

Dream Horse
Dream Horse

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best possible book!, 9 April 2013
This review is from: Dream Horse (Kindle Edition)
I have loved this book so much! The author has created imaginative characters that I like to read about.I recommend this book to you! It is not too expensive so you'll be having a bargain and I promise you will find it amazing!

The Christmas Wars (PLUS: The Bird Wars)
The Christmas Wars (PLUS: The Bird Wars)

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good, 24 Feb. 2013
Well, I really enjoyed both stories in this book but the reason why I gave it a four star rating is because just as I got into the bird wars, it ended! Then it was the same with the Christmas wars! It was a cheap book so it doesn't matter and I would recommend it to people aged eight or over. Despite all that I have said, it's still an amazing book and you should READ IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slumber Party Wars
Slumber Party Wars

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!, 18 Feb. 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Definitely worth more than the set price! I find it incredibly engaging and the first couple of chapters are incredibly amusing! Would recommend for girls aged nine or over. My favourite one of the Melanie marks book's I have read so far.