Profile for AMF > Reviews

Content by AMF

AMF

Judaism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
Judaism: A Very Short Introduction (Very Short Introductions)
by Norman Solomon

5.0 out of 5 stars Good little book, 30 Oct 2012
I was instructed to buy this book at the beginning of my university course to ensure I had good background knowledge to begin with. The book certainly helped with that, although it's pretty short it includes all the basic background details you need for understanding Judaism if, like me, you knew very little about the subject. Very helpful and would certainly recommend.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 18 April 2012
I used to get this on subscription from my doctor when I was younger as I had quite a bad acne problem. I noticed my younger brother has quite bad skin so I got this for him to use, as well for me to use when I get the occasional outbreak of spots. It's really great and works wonders. Would definitely recommend!

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds - Black/Chrome
Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds - Black/Chrome
Offered by KANOYA CORP.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 April 2012
I got these as a present, but I already have a pair of Skullcandy Earbuds and they're great. Really good sound quality and they block all other sound out. I've also noticed, that unlike other earphones I've had, people around you can't hear your music so it doesn't disturbe others!

DKN Dunlop 6kg Vinyl Dumbbells - 2x 3kg
DKN Dunlop 6kg Vinyl Dumbbells - 2x 3kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 18 April 2012
The dumbells are great to use in my every day work out, they are quite large but very easy to hold. Great product!