Profile for Jen > Reviews

Content by Jen

Jen

Salon System Gellux Profile Gel UV Polish Remover Wraps Foils Plus Pre Attached Pads Box of 100 Sheets

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as described....., 6 April 2014
Will purchase again, instructions very clear, will recommend product.
Easy to use and convenient...as opposed to making your own and good value

2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm
2 X Latte Coffee Glasses Mugs - (1 Pair) - Height 110mm
Offered by Elex

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice"!!, 14 Mar. 2014
Were just the right size for our coffees - came with our new machine - makes coffee taste extra special!!

Nestle 'cappuccino' for Dolce Gusto coffee capsules (16 Capsules)
Nestle 'cappuccino' for Dolce Gusto coffee capsules (16 Capsules)
Offered by EU-XTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 14 Mar. 2014
Really lovely..... Came with our machine - just waiting for some more... just right amount and very easy to use

SUCK UK Paper Watch
SUCK UK Paper Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars lush!!, 21 Oct. 2012
This review is from: SUCK UK Paper Watch (Toy)
We received mattress 2 days after we ordered it which is well fast. Kept it on its side for 3 days and popped on bed today, although not slept on it yet, we have lay on it and keep testing it and so can't wait to sleep on it as feels amazing!! Sorry nothing else to say at mo but v impressed on delivery time and it appears to do what the description states . Oh, smell not so bad, just open windows when you can and let it air in different room as lingers a little but not unpleasant.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 6, 2012 4:48 PM GMT

2400W 5L BAGLESS CYCLONIC VACUUM CLEANER / HOOVER LILAC
2400W 5L BAGLESS CYCLONIC VACUUM CLEANER / HOOVER LILAC

1.0 out of 5 stars If you only want a hoover for 3 months................, 13 July 2012
I bought this hoover in March - was initially very impressed - strong suction and nice and compact to store away. Come June; stopped working after 5 minutes of use - left for 15 minutes in case it was due to over-heat - still not working - changed the fuse in the plug - worked again - for 5 minutes only, again I changed the fuse (thinking the other one may have been faulty),and it worked again for only 5 minutes so I checked the dust department and the filters, switched on - and now not working at all.
Contacted seller who advised me it was due to over-heat, so to do as I mentioned above - which I already did; replied to the seller to advise and request an exchange, in fact - I emailed the seller 4 times to request a response and to send out a new hoover - still no response. In the end I contacted Amazon and are currently now waiting for a claim for money back - still nothing heard - over three weeks later.
All the company had to do was to exhange the hoover - as I was without one for two weeks I bought a new one for £85 and am still waiting for my money for the faulty hoover to be refunded - over a week later.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER - THEY WILL NOT COMMUNICATE IF YOU RECEIVE A FAULTY PRODUCT.