Profile for PJJ McGEE > Reviews

Content by PJJ McGEE

PJJ McGEE (Newcastle, N. Ireland)

Page: 1 | 2
Abody Bluetooth 4.0LE Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Smart Sensor Chest Strap for iPhone4S/5 5S 5C
Offered by Anself-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Feb. 2015
Very happy with this item.

Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Mono Headset - Black
Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Mono Headset - Black
Offered by TT WARES

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this transaction, 9 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this transaction. This is the best Bluetooth earpiece which I have ever had & I would highly recommend it. It is so comfortable to wear & has excellent sound quality.

Charge Scoop Sdl - Black/Green
Charge Scoop Sdl - Black/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this transaction - this saddle is exactly what ..., 9 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this transaction - this saddle is exactly what I was looking for. It is very comfortable, yet is being sold at a most reasonable price.

Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Jacket -
Rab Men's Microlight Alpine Jacket -
Offered by Summits outdoor

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Jan. 2015
Very happy with this transaction and absolutely delighted with the item that I purchased.

Centennial
Centennial
by James A Michener

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable read., 19 May 2014
This review is from: Centennial (Paperback)
As well as being a most enjoyable read this book gave me an expansive lesson on American history and I would thoroughly recommend it.

Apple iPhone 4S /4 - Premium Leather Wallet Flip Case Cover Pouch + Long Touch Stylus Pen + Mini Touch Stylus Pen + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth (Flip Black)
Offered by GB Online Sales

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 19 May 2014
Bought this cover for my wife's iPhone and she absolutely loves it as it protects the phone and yet she has easy access when she she wants to answer or make a call. As well, this item represents excellent value for money.

Doyle: The Greatest Hurling Story Ever Told
Doyle: The Greatest Hurling Story Ever Told
by John Harrington

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best GAA book I have read., 18 Dec. 2012
I have read virtually all of the GAA biographies and autographies and this is the best I have read. Excellently written by a passionate author, it offers an insight into the social history of rural Ireland from the 40's onwards as well as recalling the unrelenting physicality of the great hurling encounters of that era. Littered with anecdotes which are both amusing and so relevant to the pictures which are being painted in our minds, I would highly recommend this book to anyone who has an interest in Irish sport.

Snugg iPad 3 & 4 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad 3 and 4
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Topclass iPad case from Amazon, 30 May 2012
Before actually purchasing a new iPad I read reviews on every possible iPad case for practicality and price and this Snugg iPad 3 case came out on top. I bought the case from Amazon at a very reasonable price and it complements my new iPad so well. It is hardwearing, protects the iPad from daily abuse, has several useful features such as automatic sleep and looks very well. I would highly recommend this case to anyone.

JACK WOLFSKIN Electron Softshell Men's Jacket, Black, L
JACK WOLFSKIN Electron Softshell Men's Jacket, Black, L

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent lightweight Jack Wolfskin jacket from Amazon, 30 May 2012
I have been looking for a lightweight soft-shell jacket for some time. Most soft-shell jackets are good for winter wear but much too heavy for the warm summer weather. I bought an Electron jacket last year but was not happy with the cut of the jacket. Jack Wolfskin have now updated this and the new Electron jacket is a very comfortable fit - lightweight, windproof and ideal for summer evenings when there might be a light breeze. The material seems different to that used in the previous edition and I would highly recommend this jacket for spring/summer/early autumn wear.

Timex Ironman Full Size Modern Dual Tech 50 Lap T5K402
Timex Ironman Full Size Modern Dual Tech 50 Lap T5K402
Offered by Kay's Watch Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Top-class timepiece for a sportsperson, 7 Jun. 2011
I purchased this Timex Gents Watch Modern Dual Tech T5K402 recently and I am very pleased with the watch. A couple of years ago I purchased a Timex T5E361 which is a similiar watch and was excellent for my job as a P.E. teacher. I had a problem with the backlight and when I sent it to Timex they exchanged it for a dark coloured dial version of the same watch. I never liked this new watch as I found difficulty in reading the time with the dark face and I decided to purchase the T5K402 which is really an updated version of the original watch. The time is easy to read with white/silver dial and the minute & hour hands are now transparent so that the digital stopwatch can be clearly read at all times. The watch is rather chunky but is still very appealing. I am involved in coaching Gaelic football and I find the analogue/digital combination very useful indeed. I would highly recommend this watch to anyone involved in timing sporting events either as an official or as a participant.

Page: 1 | 2