Profile for G. Faulkner > Reviews

Red Tape Mens Tan Smart Slip On Leather Shoe - Size 8 - Brown
Red Tape Mens Tan Smart Slip On Leather Shoe - Size 8 - Brown
Offered by Shoe Zone

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe., 24 Mar. 2015
Great price for a nice comfortable shoe.

The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
The Ultimate Bread Machine Cookbook
by Jennie Shapter

5.0 out of 5 stars great bread recipies, 24 Mar. 2015
First three recipes I have tried have been great, my 4 year old is now refusing to eat shop bought bread and only wants daddies bread. Easy to follow recipies and good illustrations/pictures. Would recommend.

Wrecking Ball
Wrecking Ball

5.0 out of 5 stars The Boss is Back, 7 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Wrecking Ball (Audio CD)
This is not just the best Bruce Springsteen CD I have lisen to in a long time but it is the best CD I have listen to.
I cannot fault a song on it, I must have played it over 100 times already and it just gets better.
Roll on the live gigs.

LG 42LK530T 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz LCD TV with Freeview HD
LG 42LK530T 42-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p 100Hz LCD TV with Freeview HD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Blue Ray and Gaming, 13 Nov. 2011
Bought this for the Freeview HD and the price was a bargain too. I have been playing a few games on the PS3 and have watched a few blue rays and compared to my old LCD TV the contrast and motion is stunning. The movement is so smooth and the colours are so vivid that it's like looking at real l life. So glad I bought it.

Flamingo (Deluxe Edition)
Flamingo (Deluxe Edition)
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Another classic from a master, 5 Oct. 2010
My first couple of listens I just wasn't sure about the album. I now can't stop listening, it is so varied, country and western, pop electronic, classic rock, it is full of different genres of music, I could classify the album as it is so varied.
If you love The Killers you'll love this.

Wolverine: Old Man Logan HC
Wolverine: Old Man Logan HC
by Mark Millar

5.0 out of 5 stars Miller does it again, 15 Sept. 2010
This may now be my favourite graphic novel, the story and artwork are superb,the initial idea is just genius.
I hope Miller extends the storyline or a possible prequel to see the build up of when the villains won
the final battle.

9ct White Gold AMP336459 Ladies  0.01ct Diamond Pendant & 18" Chain
9ct White Gold AMP336459 Ladies 0.01ct Diamond Pendant & 18" Chain

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves this chain and pendant, 15 Sept. 2010
This got me mega brownie points with the wife and it wasn't that expensives.
She loved it and it looks realy good.
Well worth the price.

The Boys: The Name of the Game v. 1
The Boys: The Name of the Game v. 1
by Garth Ennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Has brought me back to Graphic Novels, 15 Sept. 2010
Violence, sex and superheroes what more do you want.
My mate put me on to The Boys, I hadn't read a graphic novel in a few months and I just want to read everything about them, and its got a fellow Scot in Wee Hughie.
The story takes place in an alternative earth where Superheroes and Supervillans are ten a plenty.
Butcher a cockney wide boy and leader of The Boys who are recruited by the CIA to keep the Superheroes and Supervillans in check, they are the watchers of the watchmen.
Butcher recruits Wee Hughie, Mother Milk, The Frenchmen and The Female for The Boys and the chaos begins, no spoilers just read and enjoy. On Vol 3 just now and can't wait for the rest.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World [DVD]
Scott Pilgrim vs. The World [DVD]
Dvd ~ Michael Cera
Offered by DVD Overstocks

1.0 out of 5 stars Can I have my 8 quid back?, 15 Sept. 2010
As a fan of the graphic novels and of Edgar Wright I was so looking forward to this movie but by fifteen minutes into it I almost walked out the cinema.
In my opinion ( I seem to be the only one on this site) the translation from book to screen was a failure. The acting was poor and the relationships between the characters was as unbelievable as the fighting sequences.
I do not get the good reviews maybe I just didn't get it, but having spoke to some of my work mates they seem to think the same.
If you want a great comic book adaptation go for Kick-Ass, best movie of the summer and hit girl would waste Scot Pilgrim.
Comment Comments (18) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 8, 2011 11:54 PM GMT

The Plantation (Payne & Jones)
The Plantation (Payne & Jones)
by Chris Kuzneski
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast paced read, 20 July 2009
Had no idea what the book was about but it was a very good read. Nothing too thought provoking great book for switching your brain off and reading on holiday next to the pool.

Page: 1 | 2