Profile for juan caballero > Reviews

Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea
Pyongyang: A Journey in North Korea
by Guy Delisle

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting reading, 5 Sep 2014
Interesting reading. It gives you an idea of what's going on in North Korea. I was pleased to read about Delisle's experience, though it took me a couple of hours to read the whole book. Recommended.

Cambridge Box (F495) Green (5GM000204)
Cambridge Box (F495) Green (5GM000204)
Offered by Nightingale Nursing Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and good quality box, 5 Sep 2014
I have now all my medicines in this First Aid box. This is a good quality box, bigger than a shoe box, that was my other option :-) The price is quite good as well. Generally speaking, very satisfied with this purchase.

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.6mm Blue - 1 Packets of 8 (8 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.6mm Blue - 1 Packets of 8 (8 Brushes)
Offered by Pharmacy Place

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 5 Sep 2014
I have been using these TePe for a few years and I can not leave without them. The price is slightly cheaper than what you could find in some high street stores. Generally speaking, I am quite satisfied with this purchase.

TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 3 Packets of 8 (24 Brushes)
TePe Interdental Brushes 0.5mm Red - 3 Packets of 8 (24 Brushes)
Offered by Decrescent

4.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 5 Sep 2014

US BASIC 5 PANEL BASEBALL CAP HAT - 8 COLOURS (BLACK)
US BASIC 5 PANEL BASEBALL CAP HAT - 8 COLOURS (BLACK)
Offered by TEAM SOUTH WEST Ltd.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good to match it, 21 April 2013
I like doing different sports and I bought this cap as well as others (same product) with different colours. They are really good considering the price I paid for it/them. Having so many options, I can now match my cap/s and my sportswear.

DenTek Comfort Clean Tongue Cleaner Single Item
DenTek Comfort Clean Tongue Cleaner Single Item
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 21 April 2013
I bought this one some years ago,and though I have tried others, I still think this tongue cleaner I the best one.

The Planet Collection (Blue Planet/Planet Earth/Frozen Planet) [DVD]
The Planet Collection (Blue Planet/Planet Earth/Frozen Planet) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sir David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars Just amazing!, 12 Jan 2013
Congratulations to the BBC. You will not get tired of watching it over and over again. This is a must have.

Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel
Breville VST025 Sandwich Press, Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars The best I could think of., 12 Jan 2013
The best toaster I could think of. Be ready to try every kind of sandwiches. Very easy to clean and wider than others I have been using before.

Nokia C2-00Dual SIM phoneWhite
Nokia C2-00Dual SIM phoneWhite

2.0 out of 5 stars Weak mobile, 12 Jan 2013
I bought this mobile thinking that having 2 SIM cards would make a difference, and travelling abroad so many times would make my life easier. However, it is incredibly slow, and you can tell from the beginning that the handset quality is actually really poor. The language options are English, Punjabi, Urdu, and other languages I am unable to recognise.

Konov Jewellery Braided Genuine Leather Mens Cuff Bracelet Wristband, Stainless Steel Clasp, Colour Brown Silver, Length 8.5 inch (with Gift Bag)
Offered by Konov Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bracelet, 12 Jan 2013
Considering what I paid for it, I'm very satisfied with this bracelet overall. The package arrived very quickly, just a few days after I have ordered it. I bought other different bracelets before, but I just find this one more elegant the others.

Page: 1 | 2