Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for Agnes Turi-Kiss > Reviews

Content by Agnes Turi-Kiss

Agnes Turi-Kiss

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Rieker 05351-01, Men's Loafers, Black (Noir), 8 UK (42 EU)
Rieker 05351-01, Men's Loafers, Black (Noir), 8 UK (42 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth for the price, 8 April 2016
I bought this item for my son and he loves it. Fit as expected.

Savisto Vintage Retro Hot Air Popcorn Maker with 6 Popcorn Boxes & 2 Year Warranty - Enjoy Fresh Cinema Style Fat Free Popcorn at Home
Offered by SAVISTO

5.0 out of 5 stars I should buy earlier, 27 Mar. 2016
This hot air popcorn maker is fantastic. It makes the popcorn about in 30 seconds. The popcorn is crunchy like in the movie. The lidfull corn gave plenty of popcorn for 2 adults and just a few corn came out without popping. I plan to buy a second because I gave it to my son.
I read the feedback and must tell I don't agree with people who gave 1 or 2 stars for this product.......it is definitely worth for the money.

The Ultimate Sourcebook of Knitting and Crochet Stitches: Over 900 Great Stitches Detailed for Needle Crafts of Every Level
by "Reader's Digest"

5.0 out of 5 stars Only written instructions, 20 Mar. 2016
Very good collection of patterns. One thing only, the instructions are only written and not everybody likes it. This makes a bit more difficult to follow.

eBoot Multicolor Crochet Needles with Plastic Handle 2†-†8†mm black
eBoot Multicolor Crochet Needles with Plastic Handle 2†-†8†mm black
Offered by eBoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality for reasonable price, 13 Mar. 2016
Very good hooks. I really like them and use them a lot of. The price was absolute reasonable for the quality.

Juicing for Life: Guide to the Health Benefits of Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Juicing
by Cherie Calbom

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a MUST HAVE BOOK, 13 Mar. 2016
Very useful book!!!! I really recommend for everybody. This book contains 65 health problems` short description, dietary modification, nutrients that help, beneficial juices, suggested juicing recipes. The book cost about 5 pounds for me but gives much more HELP for HEALING my family and me. You don`t need to believe them just try the juices.
Very quick delivery, the book in a good condition anyway.

Acid Alkaline Diet For Dummies
Acid Alkaline Diet For Dummies
by Julie Wilkinson

5.0 out of 5 stars I have several Acid Alkaline Diet books because I like to read different views about the same subject, 8 Feb. 2016
I have several Acid Alkaline Diet books because I like to read different views about the same subject. I read through them and find my way by them. I bought Food Combining for Health Cookbook, The Complete Book of Food Combining as well, and I have found them really useful.

The Complete Book of Essential Oils and Aromatherapy: Over 600 Natural, Non-Toxic and Fragrant Recipes to Create Health, Beauty and a Safe Home
by Valerie Ann Worwood

5.0 out of 5 stars My aroma bible, 13 Jan. 2016
My 'bible'!!!! So good! Very a lot of practical ideas and plenty of good blends. I have tried several of them with pleasure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, 13 Jan. 2016
One of the best in this range. I have just bought a copy for my relatives as well.

The How Can It Be Gluten Free Cookbook: Revolutionary Techniques. Groundbreaking Recipes.
by America's Test Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT, worth for your money, 21 Nov. 2015
I love this books (i bought both). They are very practical, explane every fault and decision providing plenty of recipes, basics and technics. Though I have several GF cookbooks I bought both and really worth for the money.

NEW LADIES WOMENS CHUNKY MID BLOCK HEEL PLATFORM T BAR CUT OUT BUCKLE SHOES SIZE [Black Size 4]
Offered by Miss Image UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and soft shoes, stable heels, 21 Nov. 2015
Firstly I was thinking of changing from size 4 to 3 because they're bigger than I need (I am size 3.5) and I got in connection with the seller (very good customer service!!!) but I changed my mind and kept them. They're lovely soft and comfortable and despite of the bigger size I can adjust the buckle and can walk in them well. Anyway they're Ok with thicker socks.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9