Profile for Ems > Reviews

BUY 3 GET 1 FREE 2 PACK LINEN FRAGRANCE WARDROBE AIR FRESHENERS LONG LASTING
Offered by Thingers UK
Price: 2.59

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, 3 April 2014
Not very strong smelling and very poor quality. I used them for the wardrobe and just moving the clothes made them fall apart when the hanger touched them. I was very disappointed.

My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
My Little Pony Friendship Express Train Set
Offered by BestChoice
Price: 26.99

4.0 out of 5 stars very good for my little pony fans, 11 Jan 2014
Got this for my 3 year old who loves my little pony. She loves this and I have had to purchase all the other little ponys/carriages to go with it so it can get expensive! Only bad thing is I can't seem to get extra track for it as would be nice to expand the track to make it more interesting. Still a very good buy though.

Pink Pig Cookie Cutter 8.25cm
Pink Pig Cookie Cutter 8.25cm
Offered by Colanders
Price: 1.25

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, 8 Sep 2013
Cut perfect pig cookies. I used it for my child birthday party as it was peppa pig themed and they looked great, everyone commented on them. Would very much recommend this.

ebabygoods Universal Fleece Footmuff - Lime Green Fleece/Black Cover - for Buggies and Pushchairs

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 July 2012
got this for my toddlers maxi cosy pushchair as the one that came with pram was just not warm enough, this however is very warm and cosy, the folded part when opened goes right up to my her chin which is brilliant for when she sleeps in pram, the outside wipes clean with baby wipes so always looks good. only down side is because the material on outside is waterproof is slides down when putting her in pushchair. I would still and have already recommended this product.

MaxRam 2GB xD High Speed Memory Card
MaxRam 2GB xD High Speed Memory Card
Price: 18.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 July 2012
Brilliant,works with my Olympus x-845 camera. arrived very quick, nicely priced as have seen this memory card for a lot more. would highly recommend.