Profile for Bladesprincess > Reviews

Compeed Blister Plaster Medium
Offered by Activecare Online
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect solution for wearing new heels, 3 July 2013
I tried these for free as a Bzzagent and wore them twice last week with my new heels...Compeed blister plasters are amazing! So comfortable, saved my tootsies from lots of pain!
The plasters are gel like and clear in colour, they just peel off when done, (no screaming in agony like when removing a plaster!) and stay put until your finished with them. They sooth your blisters which heal really quickly and you can wear them to protect the areas and prevent new blisters occuring. Absolutely brilliant, cannot praise enough!

50 x 4.5inch White Solid Plastic Lolly / Cakepop Sticks
50 x 4.5inch White Solid Plastic Lolly / Cakepop Sticks
Offered by Make A Wish Cake Shop
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for choccy lollies, 25 Jun 2013
Does what they are supposed to, made chocolate moustache lollies for my sons party and these where ideal. Didnt need all 50 but Im sure they will come in handy for another day. Great service and price.

Samsung i8190 Galaxy S3 Mini Neoprene Case / Sleeve / Pouch / Skin By Shocksock - Black
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Fine for the price, 25 Jun 2013
Good price and good service, its a pain getting the phone out the pouch, but used to it now. The velcro fastening has come away from the stitching after only a few months, so Ive only given this 3 stars.

The Best Small Business Accounts Book (blue Version): For a Non-VAT Registered Small Business
by Peter Hingston

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for newbies to accounts and small business, 25 Jun 2013
I had looked at software and couldnt find anything affordable that was user friendly. This is ideal for me to do my hubbys accounts as we are both new to it; we can easily see where we are, without having to log in anywhere. The book is month by month and there are four pages to complete for each month, we are still on the first month but its fairly straight forward to follow. There is an example month at the start so you can see which columns are for what. Best to use pencil to start with. Columns all have titles and there are spare ones to put your own titles in.
All in all straight forward and ideal for newbies to accounts, other reviews have said that accountants are happy with the format too so Im hoping this is correct.

Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Jillian Michaels - The Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jillian Michaels
Offered by Quality Media Supplies Ltd.
Price: 35.48

5.0 out of 5 stars A real ripping workout, 30 Jan 2013
After reading other reviews decided to give the four pack dvd a try; so far i have only started on the 30 day shred to try and shift my post pregnancy weight and tighten my tummy muscles. I am not an active person my nature but Ive managed level 1 3 times during my first week (Im on my second week now). The only bit I found I struggled with were the star jumps but thats down to my fitness level. Its a tough workout and Jillian doesnt let up, you will be sweating afterwards and your muscles will ache the next day, but you also feel empowered to carry on. Jillian talks to you as if she were your personal trainer so keeping you motivated. There are also two helpers in the dvd, one doing the easier way and one the tougher way; Im going to stick to the easy way, till my fitness levels increase. Then there are still two further levels to tackle; I dont have time to do this every day (with a new baby) so it will take longer than 30 days, but I have lost 2lbs in my first week combined with a healthy diet, so really pleased. Ive not seen any toning as such yet, but its early days and Im confident this dvd will help. Im also planning to use the 6 week 6 pack dvd to tighten up my flabby tummy. I feel the collection was really good value for money and I look forward to trying the other dvds.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for my samsung galaxy s3 mini and very stylish, 30 Jan 2013
Looks really great, fits my phone perfectly. Great protection in a stylish case, which can also be used as a wallet. Fastening is magnetic, which is really helpful. Also 5 screen protectors are provided.
All in all a great product at extremely reasonable price.

Hell Bunny 50's Dress Dixie Blue - Size 8-20
Hell Bunny 50's Dress Dixie Blue - Size 8-20
Price: 36.08 - 39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful dress, excellent service, highly recommend!, 11 May 2011
The dress is exactly as described and is a beautiful blue and vibrant red. The material is of good quality and feels well made when on. You dont need an underskirt as it does sit naturally, although be careful in the wind as had a few Marilyn Monroe moments! I wore it sunday for a christening and had so many compliments I should be on commission for all the recommendations I gave the seller!
I got a size 10 (small) and it fits perfectly, the straps detach so can be worn without, a button popped off when i first wore it but easily sorted. I am smaller busted 34B and bigger on the bottom (size 12) so this style works perfectly.
Great service from the seller, ordered the dress easter sunday and it arrived within days, so really happy about that.
All in all this is great value for money; a well made, beautiful dress thats fits perfectly and I will definately purchase more dresses in the future.