Profile for olive > Reviews

Content by olive

olive

New AQA GCSE Physics Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Physics Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by Pauline C Anning

4.0 out of 5 stars Simplified version of the bigger book., 23 Nov 2013
I ordered this as in my school they use the bigger books. I found this revision guide very helpful. The formulas are written in a straightforward way so you see exactly what each letter means and its unit. There is also a glossary page at the end which is helpful for finding the meanings of keywords.

New AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
New AQA GCSE Biology Revision Guide (New Aqa Science Gcse)
by Niva Miles

4.0 out of 5 stars Posh and fancy revision guide., 23 Nov 2013
I ordered this as in my school they use the full books not the revision guides, so I though that this will be helpful for home revision. It is basically the big book simplified and put in bullet points. I, as a student, found this book very helpful and straightforward. If you like something that is written in standard language, quite formally, then I would recommend this book. If you, however, prefer to find some jokes and a funnier tone of language in a revision guide, look for the CGP books.

Sevenhills Organics Raw Chia Seeds 500g, certified organic by the Soil Association
Offered by Sevenhills Organics

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good., 23 Nov 2013
Literally, what I needed. It is also worth the price. Will order again. It came in a very big box though.

Sour Cherry Quirky Moustache Necklace (18 inch gold plated chain)
Sour Cherry Quirky Moustache Necklace (18 inch gold plated chain)
Offered by Sour Cherry Handmade Jewellery

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty well made., 16 Mar 2012
It arrived the day after it was dispatched so I am really glad about that. It took a long time (about 5 days) to get it dispatched. I also quite proud of the made effect because it looks like it was well made and I am really pleased with it. The only thing with the improvement would be make the chain longer.

Replacement ACER ASPIRE 5315 5735 5920 LAPTOP AC ADAPTER CHARGER UK
Replacement ACER ASPIRE 5315 5735 5920 LAPTOP AC ADAPTER CHARGER UK
Offered by ally_uw

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, 7 Sep 2011
I needed this charger after my original one broke. It works perfectly! I'm really happy! Although its bit different than the original one it still works.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite good., 4 Sep 2011
I ordered it on the 31st of August and it came on the 3rd of September. Really fast, with standard delivery. The car holder matches perfectly but the phone case DOESN'T. It is for a smaller phone than Nokia C6 which is quite disappointing. The sticker is good and the charger works. Overall is pretty good.

Fast USB Ethernet Network/LAN Adaptor For Nintendo Wii
Fast USB Ethernet Network/LAN Adaptor For Nintendo Wii
Offered by MoveAir

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite happy, 7 May 2011
I ordered this item since I didn't have an wireless internet. I connected it but the USB was hard to fit. After sometime it finally worked. It still works and I will see how it goes.