Profile for Ms. A. Barker > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Barker

Ms. A. Barker "toni_lapin"

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Meripac Complete Window Feeder
Offered by Just Treat Yourself

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived unpackaged as loose plastic parts, 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Meripac Complete Window Feeder
The product itself seems good but it arrived as a bunch of loose plastic parts with no outer packaging, which made it look cheap and was awkward to gift wrap.

Kaweco Sport Classic Fountain Pen, white M
Kaweco Sport Classic Fountain Pen, white M

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little pocket pen., 12 Oct. 2014
I'm a fountain pen addict and I'm very pleased with this little pocket pen. I'm using it with cartridges at present and it writes beautifully though you really do need to post it unless you have tiny hands. I'm hoping to get the aluminium version soon too. I bought this as an alternative to the huge collection of Lamy Safari/Al-Star/Vustas that I have amassed, and can see myself buying more of these if the mini converter that you can buy works reasonably well.

SleepPhones® Wireless Ultra-Comfortable Bluetooth Headband Headphones - Grey (Extra Small)
Offered by Gizoo - Gadgets & Gifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly comfy headphones - highly recommended!, 12 Oct. 2014
These things are wonderful, they are just what I had been looking for! I'm having cancer treatment so spend a lot of time in bed, and I am often awake at night. The SleepPhones are super comfortable, have great sound quality and allow me to watch movies etc on my iPad or listen to music without getting tangled up in wires. A really great product!

Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
Offered by japan culture

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable converter for Platinum Preppie etc, 12 Oct. 2014
A good, reliable converter. I bought it for use in Platinum's own "Preppie" pen with some notorious but beautiful ink that can leave you Baying at the State of your fingers when you dye them Blue. So far the converter has saved me from any leakage problems, so I'm very happy with it!

Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen Blue
Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen Blue
Offered by Howard International Company [ Shipped from Japan. We will send it with responsibility.]

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth writer, 12 Oct. 2014
A superbly smooth writer. I bought this for sole use with a notorious but beautiful Blue ink which has a bad reputation for staining. I'm very happy with this pen and it's fantastic value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2014 11:44 AM BST

Playmobil 5458 Series 6 Boys Figures
Playmobil 5458 Series 6 Boys Figures
Offered by idee+spiel Große

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely variety of figures, 12 Oct. 2014
I love Playmobil figures and have a little collection of Romans and gladiators which I use to teach history. I enjoy the surprise of these "blind" bags and the fun of putting them together - any figures that aren't related to history get sent to my godchildren.

Playmobil 5459 Figures Girls Figures S6
Playmobil 5459 Figures Girls Figures S6
Offered by BLUESHINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety of figures, 12 Oct. 2014
I love these little figures. I buy them for the fun of the surprise and putting them together, and then pass them on to my godchildren.

Tsukineko Versascolor Luster 3-Colour Ink Pad
Tsukineko Versascolor Luster 3-Colour Ink Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for wax seals, 12 Oct. 2014
Good ink stamp pad, which I use to add metallic colour to wax seals. This works really well though you do have to be careful and give it time to dry so you don't smudge it.

Dimensions: A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads [DVD]
Dimensions: A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sloane U'Ren

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film!, 2 Sept. 2014
Fantastic film with a thought-provoking and intriguing plot. A tragic event during childhood leads a brilliant young scientist to focus his life's work on theories of time and parallel worlds. Set in the 1920s and 1930s, the locations and costumes are beautiful and the cinematography wonderful. After watching it for the first time we immediately put the DVD back on and watched it through again with the directors' commentary!

VonShef Cookie Cutter with Personalised Letterpress Stamp Embosser
VonShef Cookie Cutter with Personalised Letterpress Stamp Embosser
Offered by DOMU UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug. 2014
Great little set......oh, the possibilities!! ;-)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3