Profile for Ms. A. Barker > Reviews

Content by Ms. A. Barker

Ms. A. Barker "toni_lapin"

Page: 1 | 2
Kaweco Sport Classic Fountain Pen, white M
Kaweco Sport Classic Fountain Pen, white M
Offered by Papier & Stift

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little pocket pen., 12 Oct 2014
I'm a fountain pen addict and I'm very pleased with this little pocket pen. I'm using it with cartridges at present and it writes beautifully though you really do need to post it unless you have tiny hands. I'm hoping to get the aluminium version soon too. I bought this as an alternative to the huge collection of Lamy Safari/Al-Star/Vustas that I have amassed, and can see myself buying more of these if the mini converter that you can buy works reasonably well.

SleepPhones® Wireless Ultra-Comfortable Bluetooth Headband Headphones - Grey (Extra Small)
Offered by Premium Lifestyle

5.0 out of 5 stars Superbly comfy headphones - highly recommended!, 12 Oct 2014
These things are wonderful, they are just what I had been looking for! I'm having cancer treatment so spend a lot of time in bed, and I am often awake at night. The SleepPhones are super comfortable, have great sound quality and allow me to watch movies etc on my iPad or listen to music without getting tangled up in wires. A really great product!

Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
Offered by C-GEAR

5.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable converter for Platinum Preppie etc, 12 Oct 2014
This review is from: Platinum Fountain Pen Converter
A good, reliable converter. I bought it for use in Platinum's own "Preppie" pen with some notorious but beautiful ink that can leave you Baying at the State of your fingers when you dye them Blue. So far the converter has saved me from any leakage problems, so I'm very happy with it!

Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen Blue
Platinum Preppy Fountain Pen Blue
Offered by japanstore

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely smooth writer, 12 Oct 2014
A superbly smooth writer. I bought this for sole use with a notorious but beautiful Blue ink which has a bad reputation for staining. I'm very happy with this pen and it's fantastic value for money.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 21, 2014 11:44 AM BST

Playmobil Figures 5458 Boys Figures S6
Playmobil Figures 5458 Boys Figures S6
Offered by GameExplorers

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely variety of figures, 12 Oct 2014
I love Playmobil figures and have a little collection of Romans and gladiators which I use to teach history. I enjoy the surprise of these "blind" bags and the fun of putting them together - any figures that aren't related to history get sent to my godchildren.

Playmobil Figures 5459 Girls Figures S6
Playmobil Figures 5459 Girls Figures S6

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety of figures, 12 Oct 2014
I love these little figures. I buy them for the fun of the surprise and putting them together, and then pass them on to my godchildren.

Tsukineko Versascolor Luster 3-Colour Ink Pad
Tsukineko Versascolor Luster 3-Colour Ink Pad

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful for wax seals, 12 Oct 2014
Good ink stamp pad, which I use to add metallic colour to wax seals. This works really well though you do have to be careful and give it time to dry so you don't smudge it.

Dimensions: A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads [DVD]
Dimensions: A Line, A Loop, A Tangle of Threads [DVD]
Dvd ~ Sloane U'Ren

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful film!, 2 Sep 2014
Fantastic film with a thought-provoking and intriguing plot. A tragic event during childhood leads a brilliant young scientist to focus his life's work on theories of time and parallel worlds. Set in the 1920s and 1930s, the locations and costumes are beautiful and the cinematography wonderful. After watching it for the first time we immediately put the DVD back on and watched it through again with the directors' commentary!

VonShef Cookie / Cake Icing Plunge Cutters with Personalised Letterpress Stamp Embosser
Offered by Designer Habitat

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Aug 2014
Great little set......oh, the possibilities!! ;-)

Wittner Classic Mahogany Effect Metronome
Wittner Classic Mahogany Effect Metronome

5.0 out of 5 stars Really smart, 8 Dec 2013
A really smart looking metronome that looks great sitting on top of my piano as well as being quick and simple to operate. It looks just like a real wooden one for the fraction of the cost. I used to use a digital metronome which clicked out the time, but the visual guide of the swinging bar as provided by a traditional metronome like this one is very, very helpful in addition to the audible sound. It's like having your own personal conductor :-)

Page: 1 | 2