Profile for Jason Mantell > Reviews

Content by Jason Mantell

Jason Mantell "JMantell" (Bakewell)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Captain America: The Winter Soldier [DVD]
Captain America: The Winter Soldier [DVD]
Dvd ~ Chris Evans
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 27 Aug 2014
Another brilliant film from Marvel. I think that this is one of Marvels better films and has been very well executed by all involved with it's making. I like the fact that we start to see a more personal side to Cap rather than everything focusing on the fight scenes like in the First Avenger; as this allows us to understand how been brought back to life has affected him.

A very good watch and would recommend it.

Unthinkable [DVD] [2010]
Unthinkable [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Samuel L Jackson
Price: 7.47

3.0 out of 5 stars An OK watch, 27 Aug 2014
This review is from: Unthinkable [DVD] [2010] (DVD)
Overall an OK watch, it isn't the most exciting or action packed film and does get a bit boring at times. Would recommend if you don't have anything better to watch on a Friday night.

2 Pairs Of Small Red & Black Slim Fitting Natural Rubber Latex Grip Coated Work Safety Gloves With Breathable Backing. Comes With TCH Anti-Bacterial Pen!
Offered by The Chemical Hut
Price: 3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good gloves, 27 Aug 2014
These are generally OK, but they seem rather large/loose on the palms. But will do the job fine.

100 TV Coax Cable Clips, TV Cable Clips in White Aerials, Satellites and Cables
100 TV Coax Cable Clips, TV Cable Clips in White Aerials, Satellites and Cables
Offered by best deal 4 u
Price: 1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Aug 2014
Perfect. Very good quality and the nails are very strong and can easily be knocked into stone. Recommended.

BudLoks - Earphone Sport Grips - Black
BudLoks - Earphone Sport Grips - Black
Offered by Sport Explorer UK
Price: 10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great, 18 Aug 2014
They are OK, the do help keep my earphones in my ears a bit better but I wouldn't say that they are as good as I was expecting, as I find they do still drop out a bit.

Eagle Eye [DVD]
Eagle Eye [DVD]
Dvd ~ Shia LaBeouf
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 2.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice film, 13 Aug 2014
This review is from: Eagle Eye [DVD] (DVD)
I have watch this film several times now and I have enjoyed it every time, a good story which is executed well. A good friday night film.

Lakeview Terrace [DVD] [2008]
Lakeview Terrace [DVD] [2008]
Dvd ~ Samuel L. Jackson
Offered by FUNTIME MEDIA
Price: 2.75

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch, 13 Aug 2014
A good watch overall, It took me a while to start to get into this film but once I had I enjoyed watching it. I would recommend this film.

AmazonBasics USB A to Lightning Compatible Cable for iPhone 5, iPad 4, iPad mini, iPod nano 7 and iPod 5 3 Feet / 0.9 m - Apple certified
Price: 10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 13 Aug 2014
Works better than the official apple chargers. I have only needed on of these and it has lasted 10 times as long as the official charger.

Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Alkaline Battery AA Size 5 + 3 Free (8 Pack)
Duracell MN1500 Plus Power Alkaline Battery AA Size 5 + 3 Free (8 Pack)
Offered by COMPUTER SMART
Price: 2.25

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 Aug 2014
The product itself is perfect; great quality batteries and last a long time (depending on use). The delivery was terrible took just over a week for them to arrive.

The Losers [DVD]
The Losers [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeffrey Dean Morgan
Price: 4.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good watch, 7 Aug 2014
This review is from: The Losers [DVD] (DVD)
Overall a good film and I have enjoyed watching it. I find that it takes a while to get into the main story behind the film but , I would recommend that you watch it as it is a good film overall with a good balance of action and comedy.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14