Profile for K. Marsh > Reviews

Content by K. Marsh

K. Marsh "Kylmar"

SleepPhones v.4 - Medium (Gray)
SleepPhones v.4 - Medium (Gray)
Offered by Design 55 online

4.0 out of 5 stars What I've always wanted, 20 Nov. 2013
I like listening to music when lying in bed but wearing normal headphone hurt my ears, especially when lying on my side. I've been waiting for a solution for ages and now it's here. These things are great, the sound quality is brilliant and the band that wraps around your head is nice and soft.

There's just a few annoying things I have to mention. You'll need to constantly adjust the pads so they stay on top of your ears, they tend to slip off. If you turn in your sleep a lot like me, you'll wake the next day with the wire wrapped around your neck, which doesn't sound safe at all to me. For what they are physically, £30 seems a little bit too pricey. Could be around £5-£10 cheaper, I think.

I use these every night and they really do help me sleep, so I'd definitely recommend them.

Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Hallways Bean Bag Large Refill Replacement Beans Hallways ®
Offered by HallwaysHouseholdTextiles

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., 14 Nov. 2013
Just what I needed for my old bean bag, it's nice and comfy again. The price wasn't too bad either.

Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Sony PlayStation Vita Memory Card 32GB Model (PlayStation Vita)
Offered by UK ENTERPRISE

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any Vita user with Playstation Plus, 14 Nov. 2013
I can fit pretty much every game I've obtained from Playstation Plus from the last year on one of these. The price was so worth the convenience of not having to switch between memory cards.

Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]
Strawberries and Cream [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninja Sex Party in my ears and everyone's invited!, 14 Nov. 2013
Love these guys. Wasn't sure about them at first, but after falling in love with Danny on Game Grumps, I decided to properly check out their stuff. Really catchy and funny tunes in the vain of Flight of the Conchords and Tenacious D. 80s flavour complete with epic harmonies. Definitely a must buy.

Avery Av DVD Case Inserts Slim and Standard
Avery Av DVD Case Inserts Slim and Standard

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the kind of paper I was looking for, 22 May 2013
I thought these were made from the same glossy paper used in retail DVDs when I bought them. But they're not, they're made from card. So if you're after some professional looking glossy inserts, keep looking. Don't waste your money like I did.

Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 (Blu-ray + DVD Bonus Disc)
Mrs Brown's Boys - Series 1 (Blu-ray + DVD Bonus Disc)
Dvd ~ Brendan O'Carroll

3.0 out of 5 stars Great series, but poor quality Blu Ray, 16 Sept. 2012
I love this series, I have since first watching it on BBC. So naturally I wanted to get it on disc so I can watch it whenever I want. I chose Blu-Ray because I have a PS3 and I much prefer HD video to SD. But when I first popped it and started watching, I noticed the video quality was very poor for a Blu-Ray. The video looks like upscaled SD video with lots of graining and artifacts. I expected a lot better since the series on BBC HD looks great and it's only 1080i. All the other great features of Blu-Ray are here: starting where the disc left off after turning it off, real time menus with no interruption (which for this particular series is just episode selection), but the video quality just ruins it. So my advice to you if you're thinking about getting this is get the DVD. Unless you'd rather spend the extra money on the other Blu-Ray features, but personally I don't think it's worth it.

Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Philex 5m HDMI to HDMI Cable
Offered by memorycapital

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable, I'm very pleased, 15 Mar. 2010
I bought this cable with the intention of connecting my new PC to my HDTV so I could play games on a big screen. So far, the cable has been doing its job very well. Very crisp and clear picture with great sounding audio. I recommend this to anyone who needs that little bit extra length in a HDMI cable.