Profile for GT > Reviews

Ronhill Men's Bikester Evolution
Ronhill Men's Bikester Evolution
Price: £25.20 - £28.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Oct. 2013
I have been using these for the last couple of weeks for my 11 miles a day round trip to work and I really like them. They are light and comfortable and are warm enough for the autumn mornings. They are a slightly looser fitting than "spray on" Lycra gear, which is why I selected them in the first place, but I don't think that they could be described as baggy in any way. I've not had any issues with the bottoms of the trousers getting caught in the chain, nor can I see how they possibly could as the bottoms are not wide. Overall exactly what I was looking for. I'm going to order another pair.

Parrot MINICar Kit SLIM UK Bluetooth Car Kit
Parrot MINICar Kit SLIM UK Bluetooth Car Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Check what you are sent carefully, 16 Nov. 2011
The Parrot Minikit Slim is a great little device, very easy to pair with your phone and use, but check out what you have been sent by the supplier carefully. The one that I was sent was one that was not destined for the UK market and therefore had a non UK version of the software installed in it, v1.40. This was confirmed by Parrot Technical support through the serial number and the software version. The problem that this causes shows up when you make an outgoing call. When the phone that you are calling is ringing at the other end, you don't hear the ringing tone through the Parrot speaker. The device works fine apart from that. I returned mine for a full refund. According to Parrot, UK devices should be marked `genuine UK product, destined for sale in the UK' next to the barcode on the box.

Thule Rideon Tow Ball-Mount Lock
Thule Rideon Tow Ball-Mount Lock

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing., 19 May 2011
I ordered this to secure my excellent Thule Rideon cycle carrier to the car when it is unattended. This item is not up to Thule's usual high standards. It is made of soft lightweight plastic, and could easily be broken off with minimal force. It could only be considered as a deterrent to the opportunist thief. Also it is very expensive for what it is, i.e. a low quality plastic lock. Buying a decent cable lock or chain and using it to lock the carrier to the tow bar of the car would be a far more secure option.