Profile for Natalie > Reviews

Content by Natalie

Natalie (Harlow, Essex United Kingdom)

Far Beyond Driven (20th Anniversary Edition)
Far Beyond Driven (20th Anniversary Edition)
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 15.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent addition to my collection, 27 Mar 2014
Far Beyond Driven is widely accepted and known as one of Pantera's heaviest and most successful albums, completely bucking the alternative music trend that was ongoing in the 90s and letting the world know that metal was still healthy and strong! This album is a beast of a record and when i heard there was to be a 20th anniversary edition released, i knew i had to have it.
The stand out for me is the Far beyond Bootleg CD, a live recording of Pantera's performance at Donington's Monsters of Rock in 1994. This band were a brutal machine on stage and turning it up loud in my car makes me wish that i was born 10 years earlier (i would have been only 7 at the time) so i could have been there. It has a mixture of tracks from Cowboys and Vulgar, plus songs from Far Beyond Driven.
This 20th anniversary edition is an excellent addition to any Pantera fan's collection and for any other fans of metal who may not have heard much Pantera.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 3, 2014 12:42 AM BST

Russell Howard Live Collection (Vols 1-3) [DVD]
Russell Howard Live Collection (Vols 1-3) [DVD]
Dvd ~ Russell Howard
Price: 21.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest DVDs I've watched!, 21 April 2012
If you are a fan of Russell Howard's Good News show on BBC3 and have yet to see any of his stand up shows, I urge you to buy this box set. It contains three different tours of his, Russell Howard Live, Dingledodies and Right Here Right Now. They are all his typical brand of anecdoctal humour with a positive spin on life. Lots of reviews on here have said his first DVD, Russell Howard Live is just a rehash of material from his time on Mock the Week, whilst it does contain a lot of similar material, for me it still manages to make me belly laugh, so therefore its a winner in my eyes. Dingledodies is probably my favourite out of the three, the energy this man has on stage in unbelieveable! I was honestly howling with laughter throughout the whole show. Right Here Right Now is also spectacularly funny with many hilarious stories involving his family, particularly his brother, it makes me wish my family were as mad as that! Also, if you like Russell's 'It's not all doom and gloom' part of the show on good news, then you'll enjoy his list of things that make you happy on this DVD.

All in all, a great collection for any fan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 10, 2012 7:22 PM GMT