Profile for Vivien Boyce > Reviews

Morphy Richards 46365 Non Stick Wok 30cm S/S
Morphy Richards 46365 Non Stick Wok 30cm S/S
Offered by SNAP-eTAIL

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 July 2014
Finally I have found a wok that really works on my hob.

2.2m Bamboo (50 pack) Garden Canes, 12-14mm dia. thick. 7ft Plant Support Poles. 220cm, 7', 2200mm long
Offered by Suregreen Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says., 29 Jun. 2014
It does exactly what it says on the tin, just what we needed to block of our garden at a very reasonable price, will not last forever but for now it works perfectly.

Ladies Leather Cross Body Bag / Shoulder Bag with Three Separate Zipped Compartments. ( Tan )
Offered by SNUGRUGS

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a bag I love., 29 Jun. 2014
I love this style of bag as it has really decent size compartments, which means that I know exactly where everything is, and as I walk with a walking stick it means that I can manager it with one hand. I now have four bags in different colours.

All Media Easel Artist Set 48pc, Oil, Acrylic, Watercolour
All Media Easel Artist Set 48pc, Oil, Acrylic, Watercolour
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 25 Feb. 2014
My husband has expressed an interest in painting when he retires, so I brought this as a basic set to see if he would take it up seriously.

Micro Scalextric G1091 Grand Prix Stars 1:64 Scale Race Set
Micro Scalextric G1091 Grand Prix Stars 1:64 Scale Race Set
Offered by R B Discount - 5% discount on all orders over £25

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2014
We brought this for our granddaughter and I suspect her father and Gramp's, it has been a great success with all three

ENTWINE Natural Colour Handmade 4 Pane panel Room Divider / Splitter Screens
ENTWINE Natural Colour Handmade 4 Pane panel Room Divider / Splitter Screens

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Feb. 2014
I have always wanted to own a screen, so when I had my bathroom updated I picked this one to hid away drying washing.

Premier Housewares Clothes Valet - Rubberwood/Stainless Steel
Premier Housewares Clothes Valet - Rubberwood/Stainless Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Feb. 2014
I brought this item to encourage my husband to keep his clothes tidy and off the floor. It has worked!.

100 x 7" inch Vinyl Record 45RPM Single 450 Gauge Polythene Sleeves Covers 195mm x 198mm 112.5 Micron
Offered by Vinyl Guru

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 25 Feb. 2014
These items were every thing that I want to keep my old collection of records from the fifties and sixties.