ARRAY(0xa6a5fee8)

A.Vogel BioSnacky Small Germinator Jar
Offered by everyCasa Europe
Price: 6.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for sprouting, 12 Dec 2013
I've tried a couple of other methods for sprouting but this is by far the best. The stand allows the seeds to drain properly unlike most other jar options.

The Songs Of Robert Burns (Deluxe Edition)
The Songs Of Robert Burns (Deluxe Edition)
Price: 8.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 12 Dec 2013
I've seen Eddie Reader live a few times and her music has been a part of my life for more than two decades. I wasn't aware of this album but heard it first on a visit to the Burns Birthplace Museum in Alloway. It is simply beautiful and Eddie Reader's voice does justice to the original verse.

House of Cards [DVD]
House of Cards [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ian Richardson
Price: 8.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Still spine-chilling and brilliant, 12 Dec 2013
This review is from: House of Cards [DVD] (DVD)
I forgot just how brilliant Ian Richardson was in this role. His performance is still spine-chilling after all these years, supported by an excellent cast. The programme is obviously of its time but remains unsurpassed by any other political drama.

Revitive V3 Circulation Booster
Revitive V3 Circulation Booster
Price: 87.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Review three months on, 12 Dec 2013
I was a little skeptical about the circulation booster but it really works. I've been using it for three months now and the swelling around my ankles has decreased dramatically, I no longer get cramp in my feet, and I've used the body pads to great effect on my lower back pain. I've already recommended it to a couple of family members with similar problems and they are already seeing results.

JAMMYLIZARD Black VEO Ultra Slim Full Body Smart Case Cover for The New Nexus 7 2013 (2nd Generation) with Full Screen-Lock feature compatibility
Offered by Purplemoose007
Price: 24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Dec 2013
I bought the cover for my husband and he is delighted with the quality. I was also impressed with the super-fast delivery, thank you.

Vivaldi: Four Seasons & Concertos RV257, 376 & 211
Vivaldi: Four Seasons & Concertos RV257, 376 & 211
Price: 7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, 4 May 2013
This album is so exciting I can't stop playing it - it is played with such passion and grace, it never fails to take me off into another world.

Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy - pack of two
Molly's Mice Handmade Catnip Cat Toy - pack of two
Offered by Molly's Mice
Price: 6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 4 May 2013
Super fast delivery - the catnip toys arrived next day. My cat, Frank, could smell the toys from the box and was trying to open it as soon as it landed on the door mat. We're still on the first toy - after around a month has not lost its smell as Frank plays with it pretty much every day (it turns him into a kitten all over again).

High quality, would definitely recommend.

Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 x 460g (Triple Pack)
Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 3 x 460g (Triple Pack)
Offered by Coconoil
Price: 25.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Will definitely use again, 12 Mar 2012
I've been using organic coconut oil for a while (in smoothies and as skin/hair oil). Coconoil is the best I've tried so far and my package arrived very quickly, now a trusted seller for me. Will definitely use again. Also good value for money.

Royal Corgis - Prince William & Kate Middleton Royal Wedding Celebration Wafer Fairy/Cup Cake Toppers - 24 Sheet - Ideal for Street Parties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect pooches for royal cup cakes, 15 May 2011
Purchased these for a royal wedding tea party and they made our cakes look fabulous and very funny - everyone loved them. Much better quality than expected - we made a lot of cakes so some of them were not eaten for a few days but the corgis still looked as good as they did on day one. Thought they might absorb some of the moisture from the butter icing but they didn't. Will definitely be buying other versions for the future.

Caprica - Season 1, Volume 1 [DVD]
Caprica - Season 1, Volume 1 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Allesandra Torresani
Price: 9.78

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful, 8 Jan 2011
Having been a huge fan of Battlestar Galactica (and indoctrinating many others), I couldn't wait to see Caprica. I think the script writers must have been abducted by by cylons and replaced by robots. The script is lame, the plot lines are ridiculous and watching it is a bit like wading through mud, it moves so slowly. More Sunset Beach than Battlestar.

Page: 1 | 2