Profile for Moomin > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
The Spice of Life: Book 1: The Transformation
The Spice of Life: Book 1: The Transformation

5.0 out of 5 stars A great erotic journey #tsol, 16 Sep 2014
A fantastic book... a wonderful, erotic journey into Jake's life. You could feel the fire and passion between the two lead characters; I can't wait to see what happens between them in book 2.
It's story that locks you in and just keeps you there. Jake Furie Lapin is obviously a very talented writer, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, well worth the five stars, and more!!

Pair of chop sticks with delicate diamonte stones set in top. Available in Black or Brown Tortoiseshell effect. Useful hair accessory. Ideal for many hair styles; up-dos, buns, long hair styles, etc. (Brown)
Offered by Top Brand Cosmetics UK Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Still a good quality product though, 7 Sep 2014
Slightly shorter in length than anticipated, so won't be able to wear with my longer length hair - will probably come in very handy when I cut 4 inches off. Still a good quality product though, a lovely style. Delivered quickly and well packaged.

BLUEPRINT Edward
BLUEPRINT Edward

5.0 out of 5 stars A fantastic book from Edward's POV - exceptionally written!, 7 Sep 2014
This review is from: BLUEPRINT Edward (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book. Having already read Blueprint Lizzy this was Edward's POV and written incredibly well. Great humour throughout and wonderful drama. I could have really slapped him at times, but the hero won out for me :-) Another fantastic book by Lesley James. I really hope that there's more stories coming for Lizzy and Edward, the perfect couple - it's a joy to get lost in their world :-)

Japanese Chopsticks - Stainless Steel
Japanese Chopsticks - Stainless Steel
Offered by Got-Bonsai?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sep 2014
Good quality product, nice long chopsicks, perfect for longer hair lengths. Packaged well and delivered promptly.

Japanese Chopsticks - Long Life Kanji Design
Japanese Chopsticks - Long Life Kanji Design
Offered by Got-Bonsai?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Sep 2014
Good quality, great length. Perfect for longer hair lengths. Delivered quickly.

Beneath the Patchwork Moon (A Hope Springs Novel)
Beneath the Patchwork Moon (A Hope Springs Novel)

3.0 out of 5 stars A lovely story, 26 Aug 2014
A nice little story to lose yourself in, but I have to admit I found myself wanting more from the characters. I felt it started well, but somewhere along the way I became a little bored.
It is a lovely story, but maybe not for my tastes.

Extra Marital Pleasures
Extra Marital Pleasures

5.0 out of 5 stars Great twist, hot and sexy!, 26 Aug 2014
Wow! Well I wasn't expecting that! A great story of infidelity with a dramatic twist. Well paced writing with lots of hot, steamy action. Another great book from an exceptional writer.

Yours for the Taking
Yours for the Taking

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect erotic fantasies, 26 Aug 2014
Having not read any reviews about this book, I wasn't sure what to expect. Its the first time I've read a book of this style and I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. Exceptionally erotic fantasy scenes which captured the imagination. The story moves effortlessly from scene to scene, each one picking up on different themes and erotic fantasies. Costume, role play and a loving husband, which pulled everything together.
I'll be watching out for more from this author.

Waves Of Passion: Holiday Heat Book 1
Waves Of Passion: Holiday Heat Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Holiday read, 26 Aug 2014
The perfect start to a series of holiday reads. 'Chalk and cheese' characters that work really well together. Totally captured by the story, I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the books.

Tides Of Lust: Holiday Heat Book 2
Tides Of Lust: Holiday Heat Book 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Lust and desire :), 26 Aug 2014
Tension and a heady mix of lust and desire. The characters discover their own wants and needs. A great book, well written. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Page: 1 | 2