Profile for Ms. J. BRADY > Reviews

Content by Ms. J. BRADY

Ms. J. BRADY "Best Damn Thing" (UK)

Law and Order Legacies (PC DVD)
Law and Order Legacies (PC DVD)
Offered by scaddingk

4.0 out of 5 stars Installation was my only gripe!, 2 Nov. 2015
Not usually one for posting reviews but felt I had to incase others had the same issue as me with installation. I kept getting an error code about a missing direct x file. The only way i managed to get it working was to go into the game file on my computer, then into the direct x folder, then extract the files. After this it worked great and is quite an interesting game. More focus on the interrogation side than evidence collection, but still worthwhile. Definitely less difficult than previous law and order games!

Carrou Ladies Leather Insole Full Zip High Knee Winter Boots

Womens Ladies Plain Basic Ruched Sleeveless Baggy Flared Swing Dress Long Top
Womens Ladies Plain Basic Ruched Sleeveless Baggy Flared Swing Dress Long Top
Offered by MMT FITNESS LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star, 16 Oct. 2014
Excellent. Fast delivery. Beautiful top.

Jewellery Chic Boutique Antique Silver Skull And Crossbones Pirate Jewellery Dangle Earrings + Gift Bag
Offered by Barefoot Tiger

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 29 Mar. 2014
Just as described. Would be useful to have earring backs with them as they did move a lot during the day. Luckily I keep some spares! I'm quite sensitive with jewelery but these never affected my skin at all. Would recommend and use again!

Under My Skin
Under My Skin
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

5.0 out of 5 stars Avril Is Under My Skin, 23 July 2008
This review is from: Under My Skin (Audio CD)
1) Take Me Away - Just a brilliant opener. Powerful, heavy, great 10/10

2) Together - My favourite song by Avril. Ever. One of my favourites in general also. If anyone is going through a break up this song is a must-hear. Cannot say anough good things about this track. Beyond amazing! 11/10!!!!

3) Dont Tell Me - I do like this song but I don't favour it like the others. I usually skip it but many other people will love it. 9/10

4) He Wasn't - Another great break up song! It's poppy and punky. It can really lift your spirit and make you feel good. 10/10

5) How Does It Feel? - Another wonderful song. Softer than the rest but still a powerful emotional song 10/10

6) My Happy Ending - Superb lyrics. Superb Music. Just superb!! 10/10

7) Nobody's Home - Another one of my favourites. Avril just proves what a great voice she has with this song. Brilliant harmonies aswell. 10/10

8) Forgotten - Rocky, Loud. Perfect Avril. 10/10

9) Who Knows - A light, upbeat song which makes you smile. 10/10

10) Fall To Pieces - Very emotional and powerful lyrics. A real winner. 10/10

11) Freak Out - Very good! 10/10

12) Slipped Away - A beautiful track. 10/10

Bonus: (UK) I Always Get What I Want - A real upbeat punky sounding song. A great finish. 10/10

This album is one of my favourites and probably the most listened to on both my Ipod and in my car! In my opinion this is even better than Let Go. With the lyrics and music together it just shows what a strong young woman Avril is and she makes you feel happier by listening to her songs. They are all relatable and I think that is what makes this album a must-have. I would recommend to everyone, any age. Will greatly appeal to teenage girls though. But all in all, 10/10 for a brilliant album that I will never stop listening to.