Profile for G. Thompson > Reviews

Content by G. Thompson

G. Thompson (Bristol, UK)

Hi-Tec Ottawa Wp, Men's High Rise Hiking Shoes, Brown (Chocolate/Brown/Black), 13 UK (47 EU)
Offered by TOG 24
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 15 May 2016
Had a pair of these before which were the best fitting boots I have ever had. I spend a lot of money many years ago on 'proper' hillwalking boots and got blisters every time I used them. I have had cheaper boots which let in water after a short while also. These ( my last pair )were great. I just wore them out walking the dog a lot. Expect to do the same with these and they seem to be showing signs of living up to that expectation.

Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Samsung M3 Slimline 1 TB USB 3.0 Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Timepiece Fashion Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, 24 April 2016
Self installed operating software on connecting to my PC with the USB cable supplied. Easy to use, quiet and reasonably quick. Very good quality and value.

MOFRED® Black Stylus Pen for Apple iPad Mini / iPad Mini 2 / iPad Mini 3 (7" Tablet)
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars DWISOTT, 27 April 2014
Does What It Says On The Tin.
Works we'll well. Use it all the time. Still in very good condition after several weeks regular use. Good value.

Snugg iPad Mini & Mini 2 Case - Smart Cover with Flip Stand & Lifetime Guarantee (Black Leather) for Apple iPad Mini & Mini 2 with Retina
Offered by TheSnugg

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 27 April 2014
Very well made and the fit can't be faulted. Looks of good enough quality to last as long as the iPad.

Highlands (History of the Highlands including the Highland Clearances)
Highlands (History of the Highlands including the Highland Clearances)

4.0 out of 5 stars Unbiased interesting and entertaining history documentry(s), 21 Jun. 2010
Originally saw a few episodes this programme on the Discovery Channel but didn't manage to see the whole series. I wanted to see the rest of the series at a time that suited me. I was so captivated by the style of presentation and the way the facts associated with this part of Scottish history was condensed into six programmes. (I have never bought a documentary DVD before either; it was not by best subject at school.) It is not too heavy but factual and interesting enough without the drama and romanticised exaggeration of the truth that can be found in other TV productions. I have since bought a second copy as a present for my Dad.