Profile for RK > Reviews

Top Reviewer Ranking: 933

RK
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Marine Collagen Tablets For Anti-Aging, Wrinkle Reduction and Skin Rejuvination - A High-Grade Collagen Which is Hydrolysed to Improve Absorption. Supplementing With Collagen Pills Has Been Shown to Help the Body Maintain Healthy Connective Tissues, Flexible Joints, and Younger Looking Skin - 60 Capsules (One Months Supply) With Niacin and Vitamin C For Fine and Supple Skin - Helps Reduce the Formation of Wrinkles.
Offered by TN HealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars Leaves my skin firmer, 26 May 2015
I have been using collagen for some time now as it leaves my skin much firmer and softer. These particular tablets are 400mg which is at the lower end in terms of strength, but you take two a day compared to one with some other brands. The tablets are easy to swallow and the quality appears to be excellent. The tablets also contain both vitamin C and vitamin D.

Please note I was provided with a complimentary product in order to write this review.

Midori Spring Organic Ceremonial Matcha - Gold Class - Premium Japanese Green Tea Matcha Powder [Certified USDA, JAS, Kosher] (30g)
Offered by Life & Food Amz Uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing but not bitter, 26 May 2015
The Matcha green tea comes packed in a small tin with a ring pull to ensure that the quality is maintained. In order to get the best results the water needs to be relatively cool at about 65 – 70 degrees. First, add a little water to the powder and then whisk to remove lumps before adding the rest of the water.

The finished tea is both refreshing and pleasant tasting. I have tried a number of green teas before, and always added honey to counter the bitterness. However, this particular green tea does not have that bitter edge to it. In fact it is one of the best tasting green teas I have come across.

Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone
Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and well written, 25 May 2015
Everville: The Fall of Brackenbone is a well written and interesting fantasy novel. Although it is the fourth book in the Everville series, it can be read as a standalone story. I can confirm that the book does work as a standalone novel as I have not read the previous three books and had no difficulty in comprehending this one. However, I suspect that by picking up the series at this point you lose some of the depth of character and you may be better starting at the beginning Everville: The First Pillar.

The novel is well paced and contains some interesting characters. It is also a fairly easy read, and I would imagine most people could complete the book in a few sittings. In terms of target audience I would imagine it is pitched at the young adult market and I can further imagine it being quite a hit with that age group.

The only downside is the length of the novel. I was introduced to fantasy via Tolkien and Robert Jordan and enjoy a lengthy novel. This one was over far too quickly for my taste. Another 100 pages at least next time Roy!

Please note I was provided with a complimentary copy in order to write this review.

Senchanting Gothic Punk Faux Leather Corset Bustier TOP Skirt Plus Size Biker Girl Costumes
Offered by JLM CORSET
Price: £12.99 - £30.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Comfortable, 25 May 2015
The corset is surprisingly soft and comfortable to wear. It is easy to fasten using the hooks along the front of the corset and can be tightened using the ribbons at the back. The sizing I found to be fractionally generous, but only a fraction. The boning is a little flexible so I can’t imagine they are steel, but they do the job. The look is rather nice. The material has a soft shine to it which I quite like and the item is well made.

The skirt and briefs are not something I can see myself making much use of but this set is largely about the corset and that is by far the best of the three items. Further at less than £15 it does represent great value.

Please note I was provided with a complimentary item in order to write this review.

Lavievert 15" Macbook Case Snug Fit Snugfit MacBook Retina Case 15" MacBook Pro Retina Case 15" MacBook Pro Retina Case E1137-04
Offered by lavievert

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight and functional, 23 May 2015
This Lavievert case is well made and looks great. Mine looks exactly like the images the manufacturer has provided. I particularly like the leather patches that appear to give the case additional strength and should make it more hard-wearing and durable. The case is soft to the touch and is a good fit for my 15” laptop.

The case closes with a single press stud in the centre. I was worried that the press stud might come open all the time, however this has not happened so far. The case would also make a very nice if slightly expensive document wallet.

Overall , a decent case and reasonably priced at just over £10.

GMYLE® [Stainless Steel] Universal 7 Colours Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard for iOS Android Windows PC Surface Pro Tablet Smartphone w/ Built in Rechargeable Battery (US Layout)
Offered by Clever Gadgets

5.0 out of 5 stars A great keyboard, 23 May 2015
This GMYLE keyboard is designed to link via Bluetooth to a variety of devices including phones, tablets and smart TV's. The keyboard is relatively small, being roughly 28cm in length but contains full size keys. The keyboard has a metal (brushed steel)finish on the back and is thicker at the top to provide a slope for typing. The keys are responsive and whole keyboard is easy to type on.

The keyboard is powered via a rechargeable lithium battery. The keyboard comes with a USB to micro USB lead to charge the device. A 280 mA lithium battery should provide a very significant amount of use. I would expect months of use per charge but I have not had the keyboard long enough to testify to this.

To use the device you need to pair it first. Simply turn on Bluetooth and turn on the keyboard, press FN+C locate the keyboard and select. The whole process takes about a minute and you are ready to go. The typing speed is impressive. I cannot see any lag between me typing and the text appearing on screen.

So far I have linked the device with Motorola phone, a nexus tablet and a Sony smart TV. It works flawlessly with all three. It is ideal for typing emails, texts and editing documents. It is particularly useful for use with my smart phone. In the past I have gone to get my laptop rather than reply to emails on my phone, as I find the onscreen keyboard to difficult to use for anything more than a couple of lines. However, with the keyboard you can type extended emails without any difficulties. It is also useful for searching video on demand content on the smart TV.

Overall, I have been very impressed with this keyboard, the backlit effect is a bit gimmicky but other than that it is great.

Please note I was provided with a complimentary product for the purpose of writing this review.

TN Health Colon Care Capsules With Added Aloe Vera - ANTIOXIDANT, Detox, Colon Cleanse, Weight Loss Supplement. - Detoxify Your Body of Unnecessary Waste, Effective Results that Will Improve your Overall Digestive System and Helps to Support a Healthy Weight Management Programme. 60 Tablets (One months supply) - UK Manufactured - 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Offered by TN HealthCare

5.0 out of 5 stars A good product, 23 May 2015
I am really pleased with this dietary supplement. I have been taking them for a number of days now and I have suffered no side effects from taking the tablets. Further, for me personally they have proved effective at reducing bloating, or at least that uncomfortable feeling that accompanies bloating. They also seem to help with the digestive process.

Overall, I have been very happy with this product.

FRiEQ Lightweight & Durable Waterproof Runners Belt- Fitness Workout Belt for Both Men and Women - Water Resistant Waist Pouch Bag and Hiking Waist Pack for Running/Hiking/Cycling/All Outdoor Sport
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and functional, 20 May 2015
This running belt is surprising soft and comfortable. It provides a reasonable of storage and is also water resistant. The pouch section features a good quality zip which is easy to open and close and the material feels durable despite the belt being quite lightweight. The fastenings are also well made and I am confident it will not fall off whilst you are running.

Overall, a good quality and inexpensive product.

FRiEQ Lightweight & Durable Waterproof Pouch for Outdoor Activities - Waterproof Bag Guaranteed - Perfect for Boating, Swimming, Kayaking, Sunbathing, Fishing, Hiking, Water Park - Protects Your Phone, Kindle, Watch, Key, MP3 Player, Cash From Water, Sand, Dust and Dirt
Offered by T.M. Enterprise

4.0 out of 5 stars Completely waterproof, 20 May 2015
This pouch from Freiq does exactly what it is designed to do. Keep your items dry and protected from the elements. I have already used it on a hike in fairly heavy rain and it kept my phone perfectly dry. However, to check it really is waterproof I tested in by immersing it in water at home and no water got inside the pouch. The pouch also feels durable. The plastic feel heavy duty and I think should last a reasonable amount of time.

You can use your items whilst they are inside the pouch, although I found it is a bit fiddly to do so. The pouch is not the easiest item to hold with one hand whilst you use your device with the other, especially in the rain. However, it is possible. On the other hand it might well prove easier if you are sitting down in dry conditions than hiking on the moors.

Overall a good product for keeping items dry and protected from the elements; whist still permitting their use.

OxyLED® N05 Tap LED Night Light Stick-on Anywhere Touch Tap Push Lamp, for Closets, Attics, Garages, Car, Sheds, Storage Room
Offered by Elecsmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dark corners, 19 May 2015
This is a battery powered touch sensitive light. It attaches using doubled sided sticky tape and is ideal for any area where you would like additional light but are reluctant to run cables. It turns on and off by tapping it and the level of illumination can be adjusted between 3 lumens and 55 lumens.

I have put ours in the loft. At the maximum setting the light does provide a good amount of illumination – not loads but enough so that I don’t fall over. On the lowest setting it would only be useful as a night light.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20