Profile for Sai Zaro > Reviews

Content by Sai Zaro

Sai Zaro "SaiZaro" (London)

Page: 1 | 2
J-Stars Victory VS+ (Playstation Vita)
J-Stars Victory VS+ (Playstation Vita)
Offered by Ace Goods Co. Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but double check if you will like it before buying, 8 Dec. 2015
As I like the anime theme games, I bought this game straight away once it was available here, well I like it but I got feeling that there is not enough content for the price I paid plus the content sometimes is kind of... meh! Fighting is nice, but the arena feels sometimes empty or buggy (was stuck a few times in an invisible wall).

Which is why I think this game is not for everyone before you buy it just really check if you will enjoy this game

Samsung Galaxy S6 Case, Labato® Samsung S6 Vintage Leather Flip Book Folio Case Cover Wallet Pouch Luxury Phone Case for Galaxy S6 with Stand Feature, Magnetic Closure, Card Slots & Cash Compartment - Multifuctional Samsung Galaxy S6 Cover in Retro Black Lbt-SM6-01Z10
Offered by Labato UK Official Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, a very good quality for a price, 8 Dec. 2015
Bought it as a gift for my fathers new phone, Not only it arrived quickly but also I get it on Sunday just before he left for a work.
The cover itself feels like a good quality and I quote here my father "It feels like it's a real leather, I love it! but we will see later if it will still be good after I use it for longer", Concern that my father have is that, it might not last for a long time, cover that I use for my phone lasted me for a few years, but as my father using it quite a lot he worried about - but after a few months passed and the cover still looks, feel and works like a new one.

WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
WD My Passport 1TB Portable Hard Drive - Black
Offered by Tommysonlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect if toy don't mind a very short cable, 8 Nov. 2014
Love it, small and light, only problem I got is the length of the cable, it's way too short, it might be good for laptop use but for use within company and business where I need to plug it to PC more often to transfer data, I often can't even do it easily because the cable is so short that I can't place it anywhere...

Apart from the cable issue I love it, though it feels so light that sometimes I even afraid to carry it :)

Lenovo C365 19.5-inch All-in-One Desktop (Black) - (AMD A4-5000 1.50 GHz, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, Integrated Graphics, DVDRW, HDMI, Camera, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Windows 8.1)

5.0 out of 5 stars If Windows 8 is not an issue it's a good daily life PC, though need a bit of software cleaning, 8 Nov. 2014
Bought it for my Mum as her old PC was out of dated and had hardware issues, and must says she loves it, It's small and fit perfectly on my mum desk, She is happy from it, and how fast it's working.

Only what we don't like about is Windows 8 especially that it's not a touch screen which makes a little sense in my opinion.

Only issue I got is the pre-installed software from Lenovo which was causing some problems at first until I disabled/deleted as well as choice of anti-virus which was disabling internet connection until I disabled it. But once I get rid of those software this PC is like a dream my mum says.

Overall if you are looking for a PC for you daily life (nothing serious such as gaming on high details, V/A Editing, CG etc.) this is a pretty good choice

Toshiba HDTB120EK3CA Basics 2TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch Hard Drive - Black
Toshiba HDTB120EK3CA Basics 2TB USB 3.0 2.5 Inch Hard Drive - Black
Offered by nrsolutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, apart from the cable, 8 Nov. 2014
That what I really wanted, I was using Samsung external HDD before and this one compared to the Samsung one is a bit bigger and heavier, but personally I prefer it that way, as it feels more durable. I had this hard drive fell down from my tower few times and nothing happens to it, not even a scratch, all data is perfectly safe and working, though I using it only for 6 months.

Only problem that I got is the same I got with almost all external HDD which is length of the cable, I can't even put my HDD on the desk, dang I barely can it even put it on my tower as I using USB's on the back, also at first because of the package and short length of the cable, it was that cable that made my HDD fall from the tower, because cable was trying to bend on its own for the first 2 days.

Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard
Sharkoon Skiller Keyboard

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, perfect if you want cheap gaming keyboard, 8 Nov. 2014
I really love this keyboard, was looking for something cheaper than other "pro" gaming keyboards to replace my old broken keyboard as I wanted to have mechanical type of keyboard, this is exactly what I was looking for, it's responsive and it's feels perfect for me to typing, which is hard to achieve.

The only thing that I notice after some use is the "WSAD" and arrow keys if you replace them, it's very hard to clean those keys after a while because of the texture the keys are made - but only if you replace them. And the plastic near space bar feels weak, and making squeeze noise whatever I place my hand there.

Sony 4GB MP3 Player with Clip and USB Connection - Black
Sony 4GB MP3 Player with Clip and USB Connection - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally got what I was looking for, 17 Sept. 2012
I not a big fan of all fancy iPod or MP4 things where I can watch movies or do other staff, what I wanted is small simple mp3 player where I can enjoy listen to the music when I out, and this do its job, battery last for really long time (for me it last for 1-3 weeks depend from how often im out, in worse case scenario when I out most of the week it last me for whole week without charging) and charging is really fast, plug in to a PC when I checking my mails and websites and after that I got full battery. Have no issues so far wit the sound or with the device itself. It is really do perfect job and its battery life will always put this device in the first place for me way ahead of ipod or any other "new" device to listen music.

Razer Lachesis Refresh 5600DPI Gaming Mouse
Razer Lachesis Refresh 5600DPI Gaming Mouse

5.0 out of 5 stars My best mouse ever, 17 Sept. 2012
Was looking for a really good and sensitive mouse not only for gaming but also for my work, and this one do its job perfectly. Ha issues with the keys on the side the mouse due to my hand but was able to disable some buttons, and possibility of changing colors as well as sensitivity of the mouse related to what software I currently sing is a really nice thing as I dont need a sensitive mouse when I doing a video but i need a sensitive one when I do graphic or play some games, and instead going to options each time I set up the command which always change the sensitivity of the mouse depend what software I using. My best mouse I got so far.

Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)
Official Xbox 360 Common Controller for Windows - Black (PC)

5.0 out of 5 stars Do what is was designed for., 17 Sept. 2012
Im not really in to controllers staff when I play games although I get this one as there are some games that are better to play using controller instead mouse and keyboard, and this one do its job perfectly, easy to install and work fine so far. Really a very good controller to play games on PC.

JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme Xplosives In Ear Canal Headphones

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 17 Sept. 2012
I always got problems with the headphones, or they always fall from my ears, or they easly broke, this one is the first headphone that I have no issue, good sound quality, no problems and no issues with keeping them in my ears.

Page: 1 | 2