Profile for cassi > Reviews

TECHNIC BRIGHT EYES PALETTE EYE SHADOW
TECHNIC BRIGHT EYES PALETTE EYE SHADOW
Offered by beauty mix

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Feb. 2015
Really great colours! Goes really well together as well. Very fun to wear

IceMoon LED Hand Showerhead - Rainbow Effect Hand Held Showerhead - Luxury Light-up Showerhead - Chrome Rainbow Effect Hand Showerhead - LED Rainbow Cascade Showerhead - Color Change Every Few Seconds - Easy-fit Showerhead
Offered by IceMoon

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 12 Feb. 2015
Don't come close to the picture. It was all disco in the shower, but not in a good way. Shut off the light to see if I could the see the colours or the colored-look like water but no, the head was blinking colours and the water was clear, so it doesn't look like the picture at all. Ask for a refund and will return it to try another one and see if they are all alike.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but not very practical, 14 April 2011
I bought this wallet to match with the purse. The wallet is nice, but it's smell not very good, and there are not enough space for my french ID card (for a basic uk one, you don't have this problem), and there aren't special pocket to put cards, just one pocket, but there is enough space to put some change and your keys.
I think this wallet is nice but not enough practical.

Xkcd: Volume 0
Xkcd: Volume 0
by Randall Munroe

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend was crasy!, 18 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Xkcd: Volume 0 (Paperback)
I bought this for my boyfriend and he was really happy when I offered to him.
I can't tell that I understand the joke/book but he does, and he loves xkcd so I finally decided to bought him the book.
When he explains to me, I can(sometimes) laught about the story but it's definatly geek's jokes.
Really nice gift for a really nice geek.

Princesa Margarita Cocktail Glasses 9oz / 270ml - Set of 6
Princesa Margarita Cocktail Glasses 9oz / 270ml - Set of 6
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars really nice glasses, 18 Jan. 2011
Really nice large glasses, perfect for cocktails. Worth the price.
The packaging was great, no broken glasses, and with the snow I've still got them for christmas. Well done

Philips SensoTouch RQ1180 GyroFlex 2D Rotary Rechargeable Shaver with Soft Travel Pouch
Offered by linoygift

4.0 out of 5 stars really great but not enough, 18 Jan. 2011
I bought this to my boyfriend and he is completly addicted.
He doesn't feel well enough shaved with it, compare to his usual blades (the blades shaved closer), so he's constantly using it (several times a day), but I think he likes it.
His face is no longer irritated, and for me it's no longer burning my face with his beard. Good enough for me, and a bit more closer shave for him will be better.

Coco&Bo - Belmonte Metallic Cocktail Accessories Party Pack for 10 Drinks - Hollywood Vegas Casino Night

2.0 out of 5 stars don't worth it, 18 Jan. 2011
Nice items but don't worth the price.
The straws were crushed and I think it's too expensive for just cocktails accesories.