Profile for Will > Reviews

Content by Will

Will

Vacuum Bags: Miele Type FJM Original Part Pack of 4 Miele Models with 3 wheels S241 - S256i, S290 - S299, S300i - S399i S381, S500 - S599, S700 - S799, S4000 - S4999 S4 vacuum cleaner Type F / J / M
Offered by L.M Electrical

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice suction, 27 May 2014
These bags had to handle clearing up burned paint and sawdust after a visit from our builders. They did the job. Thanks

Evernote: The unofficial guide to capturing everything and getting things done. 2nd Edition

4.0 out of 5 stars Detailed, but bizarrely structured guide to Evernote, 7 April 2014
I have been using the Getting Things Done methodology for a couple of years now and I wanted a better electronic means of capturing everything I wanted to do. Gold's e-book has some really good tips in it, such as the Copy-Note Linking feature which is just brilliant. His book is quite difficult to digest, though, because the structure doesn't follow -- or resemble -- the workflow that I wanted to replicate. A book about Evernote that replicates the Getting Things Done process would have been better.

Tacx Sweat Cover
Tacx Sweat Cover
Offered by Taylor Wheels

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops sweat staining my bike frame while using my turbo trainer, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Tacx Sweat Cover (Sports)
This sweat cover was easy to mount on my bike, unlike the handlebar-mounted computer that came with my turbo trainer! It caught the sweat; my bike frame was spared. Job done

Braun Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Two-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush
Braun Oral-B Professional Care 2000 Two-Mode Rechargeable Toothbrush
Offered by Pure Source Nutrition

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful toothbrush with a good battery life, 11 Mar 2014
I bought this after the battery on my previous Braun Oral-B toothbrush died. Its battery life had long been pretty terrible, so I was pretty relieved to find that the battery on the Professional Care 2000 will comfortably last for three days (with two people using the brush twice a day). My only quibble with the brush is that the manual says I should not use a floss-action head with the toothbrush. The manual does not say why this might be.

AF Screen-Clene Monitor Cleaning Duo Pairs of Wet and Dry Wipes Ref SCR020 [Pack of 20x2]

4.0 out of 5 stars Made my PC screen suitably shiny, 11 Mar 2014
Good screen wipes that you can buy in bulk at a reasonable price. Because they are individually wrapped, they won't dry out. Using a wet wipe followed by a dry wipe seems to clean PC and tablet screens more thoroughly than just using a wet wipe.

What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition
What to Expect When You're Expecting 4th Edition

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheesy and patronising, 12 Nov 2013
The book contains a lot of the information I wanted to know, yet the style it uses is so patronising that I had to keep putting the book down. I would only recommend this book to people who don't mind being talked down to while they're learning about pregnancy.

Philips SHQ4200/10 ActionFit Washable Ultra Light Sports Headphones - Neckband (New for 2013)
Offered by STREAMLINK

5.0 out of 5 stars The best in-ear head phones that I've used, 24 Jun 2013
Philips's new washable sports headphones proved to be well designed and compact. I already had a pair of the previous version of the headphones, which were also great. The new headphones are good at cancelling noise, although anyone who runs at a decent pace will struggle to follow an audiobook using these headphones because of the reverberations emanating from their feet.

Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Quies Protection Auditive - Earplugs 35dB-3 Pairs
Offered by 20Marketing

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for a quiet night's sleep, 25 Mar 2013
Fantastic ear plugs that will block out the noise from all but the heaviest snorers. Can make you feel like you're sleeping in an isolation tank, much like Ben Affleck in the Daredevil movie.

GM Cotton Cricket Inner Gloves Mens
GM Cotton Cricket Inner Gloves Mens
Offered by Millet Sports

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, 16 Jan 2013
Good secure fit for my hands. Very comfortable. I would recommend them to batsmen and anyone with eczema on their hands. If you put Protopic or a steroid on your hands and then put the gloves on over them, your skin will absorb more of the ointment. Very useful for persistent eczema.

STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)
STABILO Boss Original Highlighter Pens - Assorted Colours (Wallet of 8)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highlighter pen heaven, 13 Jun 2012
Lovely colours and long lasting too. Ideal for people who insist on highlighting interesting bits in magazines. I liked the blue one best.